Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 25 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Lief Katano 20th March 2014, 9:15 pm

The difference is that Super Training doesn't require a resource to use. Global Link games? Do.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 25 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Guest 22nd March 2014, 6:37 pm

My job may actually be the death of me........

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd March 2014, 6:45 pm

I hate sleeping in what feel to be hot environments. Also noisy clocks are also annoying.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd March 2014, 8:49 pm

Final Fantasy X has the weirdest event triggers ever.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 22nd March 2014, 8:53 pm

I remember some of them, actually
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd March 2014, 9:16 pm

jokool wrote:My job may actually be the death of me........
Is your job involve a lot of lifting?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd March 2014, 11:21 pm

Yes...... They're currently having me unload a ton of merchandise and restocking shelves because they're a bit behind and unorganized at the store I'm at right now.

I don't mind doing this, it's just that my body is a bit sore and low on energy after lifting on stuff for 3 days in a row (with another day tomorrow)...

It can also be a bit hectic at times since they're trying to get things back in order, but, so far, it's been a great experience, and I am enjoying it so much! I especially enjoy reorganizing the shelves (mainly because of my OCD Laughing), but that can make my head spin once in a while when I find a bunch of products that don't belong... Loopy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd March 2014, 10:21 am

Are you lifting properly? That is keeping your back straight and using your legs to lift. If you do it right, then lifting actually becomes much easier. I've managed to use it once with a wheel of a Chevy Trailblazer and I was stunned how much easier it felt compared to all the times that I had moved those wheels before.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd March 2014, 3:10 pm

Yeah, I do that, it's just that my legs aren't used to lifting that much and my legs and feet really start aching after a long work shift...

I still love this job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th March 2014, 3:12 pm

Grrrr.... The debit card I got from my job for pay says that it doesn't charge a fee for ATM withdrawals (I still get a charge from the atm/bank I withdraw from though). I had around $33 left from last week, so I try to withdraw $30, leaving just over $3 to cover the bank charge of $2.50.

It declines it.........

I try $25, and it goes through. It turns out that the card charged me $1.50 for the decline (I was aware of this charge, but still annoyed that I was declined...), and another $1.50 for the withdrawal (which they said wouldn't happen...)......

So yeah, I got charged $3 for atm fees that I wasn't expecting today all because I was short by less than a dollar to cover an atm fee that wasn't supposed to happen...... Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th March 2014, 7:13 am

My brother is sick and seems to be poisoning everyone else in the family. My throat feels a little out of the ordinary but I'm praying that my immune system is strong enough to handle it and I'm just suffering from dehydration again.

I can't afford to faulter right now. There's a robotics competition in a week and a half and a second robot has been added to my caseload. I have to build this new one from the ground up in record time and also coordinate the efforts on the other robot as it enters the testing phase. The smallest delay can and will spell the difference between success and utter failure.

Also if I miss more than two days of school, then I am no longer eligible for Senior Exam Exemption.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 5:13 pm

Fuck.... I just finished my update for Supremacy, and my mouse slipped right when I was clicking send, and it clicked on the forum link instead... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 26th March 2014, 5:28 pm

Usually in Chrome, if I click the back button, my work will still be there. In my experience, it's just if you close out that you lose it.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th March 2014, 5:39 pm

Tried that, but it was still gone.....

Oh well, it wasn't too long, so I managed to re-type most of what I had written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th March 2014, 9:36 am

maps are a pain to make/edit
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next