Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 14 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Guest 9th February 2014, 2:15 pm

Well, that's stupid.

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 14 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th February 2014, 2:35 pm

So I realized.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2014, 10:48 pm

I was going over the OST for Soul Eater looking for one particular soundtrack that I heard in the background during the last episode (I think I heard it in another episode or two as well). The best thing I can find is this video:

Spoiler:

The guy who made the video just took the audio from the episode and tried filtering it out so you can hear the background music better. Apparently, nobody knows the name of the track, so it doesn't seem like it had an official release, which really annoys me since I spent a while going over the OST...... Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 10th February 2014, 7:20 am

That awkward moment when you discover you started a comment war on a Youtube video.

And it's over Rosalina for Arceus's sake!  CURSE YOU!!! 
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th February 2014, 8:13 am

Well, Rosalina is kind of a Big Deal on the internet for whatever reason. At least, that's what DeviantArt has me believe.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th February 2014, 12:20 pm

well... the videogame for the lego movie is the shortest lego game yet. as the original lego star wars on the gamecube had 18 levels plus a bonus level at the end. the lego movie game only has 15 with zero bonus levels (ever since lego batman 2 there are at least 15 story levels and 5 bonus levels) also lego star wars 1 had 10 minikits per level, lego movie only has 5 per level. lego star wars 1 had 120 gold bricks (5 per level, and 30 hub-based ones) and 22 red cheating bricks, lego movie game only has 70 gold bricks (3 per level, plus 10 hub based ones) and 20 red cheating bricks.
considering this was announced early last year around the time of the movie's announcement, there is no excuse for this to be a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th February 2014, 6:15 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Well, Rosalina is kind of a Big Deal on the internet for whatever reason. At least, that's what DeviantArt has me believe.
I've spent too much time working on robots to know who Rosalina is and that might be a bad thing.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th February 2014, 6:18 pm

The totally-not-Peach woman from Super Mario Galaxy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th February 2014, 7:21 pm

I need to get Super Mario Galaxy. They had it the other day at my Walmart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th February 2014, 7:35 pm

professor romch wrote:well... the videogame for the lego movie is the shortest lego game yet. as the original lego star wars on the gamecube had 18 levels plus a bonus level at the end. the lego movie game  only has 15 with zero bonus levels (ever since lego batman 2 there are at least 15 story levels and 5 bonus levels) also lego star wars 1 had 10 minikits per level, lego movie only has 5 per level. lego star wars 1 had 120 gold bricks (5 per level, and  30 hub-based ones) and 22 red cheating bricks, lego movie game only has 70 gold bricks (3 per level, plus 10 hub based ones) and 20 red cheating bricks.
considering this was announced early last year around the time of the movie's announcement, there is no excuse for this to be a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe they were rushed? Considering, last I checked, the development cycle for a game is typically longer then a year.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th February 2014, 8:08 pm

not the lego series, as they announce 2 games a year,release them the next year, and then announce 2 more. it's an ongoing pattern for the lego series, and all the games using this pattern were as quality as the others, but the movie game, ripped off the amount of collectibles the rest of the series has. and lest year they released 3 full-fledged lego games, with over 210 gold bricks(compared to 70), at least 25 red cheating bricks (except lego marvel, as the open world led to 12 bonus levels, each with one of the 12 red bricks), 120 characters AT LEAST(lego movie only has 90 at most), 30 citizens in peril(which were the 6th collectible since lego batman 1),10 minikits per level (as compared to 5 per level), and 26 custom characters (one for each letter of the english alphabet, but lego movie only has 5 custom characters).  and this is 2-3 games a year we're talking about.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th February 2014, 8:13 pm

and if you don't believe me, I'd like you to take a look at Wikipedia's list of games in the "licensed games section"
the only main series lego game NOT in there is lego city undercover, as it is an original property and not based off a movie or franchise.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th February 2014, 8:19 pm

professor romch wrote:not the lego series, as they announce 2 games a year,release them the next year, and then announce 2 more. it's an ongoing pattern for the lego series, and all the games using this pattern were as quality as the others, but the movie game, ripped off the amount of collectibles the rest of the series has. and lest year they released 3 full-fledged lego games, with over 210 gold bricks(compared to 70), at least 25 red cheating bricks (except lego marvel, as the open world led to 12 bonus levels, each with one of the 12 red bricks), 120 characters AT LEAST(lego movie only has 90 at most), 30 citizens in peril(which were the 6th collectible since lego batman 1),10 minikits per level (as compared to 5 per level), and 26 custom characters (one for each letter of the english alphabet, but lego movie only has 5 custom characters). and this is 2-3 games a year we're talking about.
You have to remember that those times, they didn't have an entire movie to worry about. This time...they do.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th February 2014, 8:21 pm

well, lego star wars 1 had revenge of the sith spoilers before the movie was even in theaters
and lego the hobbit (this year's second game) is coinciding with the third hobbit movie.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th February 2014, 8:22 pm

Facepalm

Did you not realize that those movies were, y'know, not made by the LEGO team?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next