Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 34 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 3rd August 2017, 8:20 pm

I remember back in the day when you just inserted a disk into a game system and could play it right away with no problem. Jump to now, and having a 9GB patch for Madden NFL 17 to access all the features...

*decides to skip installation for now and play a quick game*

"And here's the starting quarterback for the Cowboys!"

*sees Tony Romo*

....Goddammit.

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 34 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd August 2017, 10:04 pm

Please forgive me for being uneducated, but what's the problem with Tony?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd August 2017, 11:04 pm

Well, I was hoping that this version of Madden would have the starting QB as Dak Prescott. Romo was sidelined with yet another injury for most of the season last year, and Prescott was the starter and helped the Cowboys get to the playoffs. But, I forgot that Romo was supposed to be the starter before his pre-season injury, so that's why he was the starter for this Madden (they always go a year ahead on the game titles (Madden 17 was done last year before the season started)).

...the fact that I haven't been a huge Romo fan since he started in Dallas also adds to that. He wasn't bad, but he was never that good in my opinion. Plus, he was very prone to injuries...

...on top of that, my last Madden game has him as the starter...and that's my PS2 Madden NFL 08...so he's been around for awhile...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th August 2017, 8:51 pm

God damn new trucks just keep getting more and more expensive. Just a 4x4, single cab, long bed, work truck (like the GMC) with power equipment and towing packages is $40,000 now. Just two years ago I spec'd out a truck with extended cab and regular bed (same configuration as Ayumi) and it was $35,000. Last year it was $38,000. Now that same configuration is $41,000
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th August 2017, 10:05 pm

I think I just accidentally shared a somewhat NSFW lewd screenshoted from Starlight Vega, but still safe for Steam, to everyone on my friend's list.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th August 2017, 11:00 pm

Can confirm. Severe Nosebleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 4th August 2017, 11:15 pm

Can also confirm Gonk
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th August 2017, 5:51 am

Well, uh, sorry!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th August 2017, 8:02 pm

Cooked some steaks today. Definitely used too much seasoning...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 8th August 2017, 3:04 pm

How do you use too much seasoning? No such thing.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th August 2017, 4:37 pm

Cap'n Jack wrote:How do you use too much seasoning? No such thing.
When you take a bite and it feels like more seasoning than steak.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 8th August 2017, 5:04 pm

See, that's just the mark of a good rub.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th August 2017, 6:07 pm

*has uninstalled SMITE for good*

I'm done. I'm fucking done with it. Paladins too, but that's been off my computer for a couple weeks now.

Actually uninstalled it the other night after a few rough games with my friends. I'm just getting worse and worse as time goes on, and I'm getting sick of being outplayed. My IRL friends are 1000x better than me at this game, and every time I play with them, I just feel like I'm holding them back, even though I've been playing longer and have more in game experience (experience ≠ skill level).

But anyway, when I uninstalled it then, I was planning on coming back, but after a week or so. Then I saw a preview of what's coming in the next patch, and decided to come back early. Got in a few matches to warm up again....and just ended up wanting to kill myself by the end of them.

Death, harassing teammates, other players outplaying me by a mile, hardly any kills, and more death (got reported for "intentional feeding" in one game it was so bad...)...

Seriously, if I had a gun right now, I'd probably shoot myself. I'm sick of dealing with this game, the trash that play it, the "exclusive" and "limited" stuff, and my shitty skill level, on top of many other things I've dealt with in my many, many hours wasted on this shit...

The fact that I've spent over $30 on it just makes me sick to my stomach, and even sicker still because I was half tempted to buy more in game gems to get a bundle that will be out in the next patch... Add to that the money I wasted on Paladins (think that was $20+), and I'm seriously ready to shoot myself. I've wasted so much goddamn money and time on these game, and I'm letting other games I've spent hard earned money on just collect dust.

...Just end me please. Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th August 2017, 6:18 pm

I refuse to end you. Have a cat instead.

or 4:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th August 2017, 6:31 pm

That works. Severe Nosebleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next