Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Nopon 11th July 2017, 11:45 pm

prob responding to joey :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th July 2017, 5:13 pm

Was just informed that a vehicle leaking fluids is a citable offense. Not too surprising, but it adds more pressure to trying to get the GMC running again. Also of note, the damn heater core outlet is cracked too, but still usable. Need be I'll bypass it, I don't need heat. I just need the crossover to show up...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th July 2017, 11:00 am

God, I love how many retarded little fucks are on the internet...

Playing SMITE, and my last game, one of my teammates died a dozen times. I die only a few times, but every time I did, he would spam VER VER VER (VGS for "You rock!")...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th July 2017, 1:05 pm

...looks like our car needs a new battery...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th July 2017, 9:13 pm

jokool wrote:...looks like our car needs a new battery...
Could be worse. Not sure what's in your area but I'm using Battery+Bulbs' Duracell battery in Ayumi and am satisfied it though the 2 year warranty just expired last month.

Based on my experience, Advance's Autocraft Golds (which the GMC came with 2 of) appear to be hit or miss on exact longevity but are better than say Sears's Die-Hards, Costco's cheapo Interstate Powerfast (used to stock these and the comebacks were so high we stopped...) and Walmart's Everready. Ford's OEM Motorcraft batteries are also decent, though I've seen more than a few Fords that had cracked casings around the positive post from the Factory and ate the terminal up with battery acid. Though it'd be odd to put a General Motor's battery in a Ford, ACDelcos in GM's truck and large SUV lineup are consistently long lasting batteries, though I'm not sure if they make a battery for the group size you need. If I'm not mistaken you need a Group Size 65 battery, one the largest sizes of car batteries. Thankfully the larger the battery, the longer it seems to last.

The shop stocks Interstate Mega-tron II batteries, the green ones that make up most of Interstate's lineup, as well as select models of the Megatron Plus. The Pluses are very good batteries with a 6 year pro-rated warranty, but they come with a higher price as well. They typically run about $160 for smaller ones to up to $200 for the large batteries we toss in trucks and Europeans.

Though just as expensive but usually longer lasting are AGM batteries. Absorbed Glass Mat batteries can last up to 10 years, though Hyundai ones suck, and often have higher output ratings than comparable sized lead-acid batteries. They do however require some different procedures if attempting to charge from dead.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th July 2017, 9:19 pm

I have to make do with the Everready. Had to ask my mom to help out since I already spent this week's paycheck on necessities. Best option for her and us was to order from Walmart.con and do the pick up at store option, then I'll pay her back when my check comes. At least we'll have a vehicle that runs again (if all goes well).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th July 2017, 8:01 pm

Today was a sweaty day for the most part and it's official from the doctor now that the new hire has a concussion that will keep him from working for two weeks. We're now running the stop with four guys, and one evening part-timer. While I desperately need the overtime to pay for various repairs both now and in the near future, I don't really like extending my day and it's keeping me from my inspector training as well.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd July 2017, 5:29 pm

*is fresh out of the ER*

Had a rim fall off a BMW and onto my knuckles on the way down. Still hurts, and movement of my index finger is impaired by swelling but thankfully nothing is broken.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd July 2017, 8:02 pm

Oh sweet Lordy. Glad nothing broke, but... Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd July 2017, 9:28 pm

It's just a little painful, not even making me want painkillers, and swollen.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th July 2017, 9:40 pm

*leans dejectedly in the corner, having encountered another coolant leak with one of the new parts and the truck still having issues with the sensors in the injection pump*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 26th July 2017, 12:24 am

this will be a HUGE TMI, but I need to get this out there
for your safety:
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th July 2017, 3:52 pm

I think I've literally reached a point where I will never be able to complete all the games I own...and it's driving me crazy...

On top of that, I'm falling behind in so many other areas of my life (from minor things like my Youtube watch later list, to major things like things around the house that need to be done). It's frustrating me so much that I'm about ready to break...oh wait, I think I did that already. AY YO RUBY CHILL

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th July 2017, 10:26 pm

Got the GMC running again, but it still runs extremely poorly and it took 20 minutes of coaxing before it actually ran install of stalling out. I'm ready to toss in the towel on this one and let an experienced guy look at it. In other words have it towed out to a diesel shop.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2017, 12:57 am

...Hour long SMITE Conquest match....and we lost... @~@

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next