Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 23 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 21st February 2017, 10:26 pm

Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 23 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Nopon 24th February 2017, 7:32 pm

This is the most depressed I've felt in a long time and feel like I'm being swallowed up by something or nothing or I don't know
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th February 2017, 7:56 pm

Nopon! I must pull you out of that beast's mouth!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 24th February 2017, 8:45 pm

Anything I can do?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th February 2017, 7:13 pm

Arupon wrote:This is the most depressed I've felt in a long time and feel like I'm being swallowed up by something or nothing or I don't know

Go offline for a while and get extra sleep. I was feeling this way, and I just had to stop everything to save myself. I must have had like 30+ hours of sleep in just the past 3 days, and I feel absolutely amazing now!

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 2nd March 2017, 4:09 pm

I can't sell my old phone that's 2 years old for shit, but I can sell my iphone 4S that's 5 years old for 25 dollars.
ugh, why is selling so stupid.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd March 2017, 6:23 pm

I'm super worried I won't be able to get my hands on a Switch tomorrow.  That they'll be all sold out or on hold...

And I'm going to be looking for one as soon as the stores open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 2nd March 2017, 6:53 pm

Have you tried calling a Gamestop that's doing a midnight release? Some have non preoder consoles, but they're on a first come first serve basics, I'm going to be camping out for one.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd March 2017, 7:17 pm

I can't and won't do midnight releases. No fuckin' thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 2nd March 2017, 7:27 pm

Windchild wrote:I can't and won't do midnight releases.  No fuckin' thanks.  
In that case, then yeah, it really sucks. The fact that they were all gone everywhere right after the show is disheartening and that Nintendo hasn't restocked is bad news too. D:
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd March 2017, 5:36 pm

Left work early today because my shoulder and back were killing me all morning long... Must have slept weird last night or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd March 2017, 7:14 pm

I can attest that can do it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd March 2017, 7:45 pm

What's worse is that my grandma thinks it's from me being online too much, like hunched over the keyboard too long or something, so she wants me offline by 8 from now on... I know I've been meaning to take more time off to give my mind a break, but still. Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th March 2017, 5:40 pm

Blek was a great game until the last level which was total bs
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th March 2017, 6:17 pm

Ugh, now I have to deal with the lovely aftermath caused by my youngest brother's refusal to follow my parent's internet rules. I'm wiping as much as his internet presence as reasonably possible. I've been contacting several forum administrators to delete accounts and as soon as that is done, and I finish reading through his history, I'll delete his Google account.

Then I have to re-secure the family desktop computer, probably installing some advanced parental control software.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next