Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

+12
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Meyneth
Chibster
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
Critical Sass
silence
Lief Katano
Dragel
Burnin' Bunnies
Mathematical Enigma
16 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

Post by Lief Katano 7th August 2015, 11:12 pm

Ah, the problems with completing a game close to release date.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal

Post by Guest 7th August 2015, 11:14 pm

A difficult game, might I add.  

Yeah, I'm playing on Picnic but that doesn't make the non-combat parts any easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th August 2015, 11:19 pm

Tbh the only thing making it hard right now (on Normal/Story Mode) is the fact that I have one guy with access to magic elements and he has a rather small TP count.

And makes up for it by being able to turn into a dragon knight. Praise feathers!

Though admittedly all of those impressions were from the demo.

Also, are Grimoire Stones Story-exclusive?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th August 2015, 11:23 pm

Ghost Bunnies wrote:
jokool wrote:Bunny, is your character an OC?
No. It is a gjinka of the Zelda: Twilight Princess "Imp Poe".
Spoiler:

Ah, I see.

Gjinka version is much cuter than the real deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th August 2015, 11:24 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Ghost Bunnies wrote:
jokool wrote:Bunny, is your character an OC?
No. It is a gjinka of the Zelda: Twilight Princess "Imp Poe".
Spoiler:
Out of curiosity (which has yet to kill me), have you been waiting for a chance to do this particular theme?
Nope! It was a kinda random thought, and when I was looking at some Poe pictures, I saw the gjinka and thought it was cute. I already watch the artist, so decided to see if she had made any more pictures of the gjinka and found the one for my sig.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th August 2015, 11:28 pm

Every time I see the sig pic, I think she's wanting to steal my soul which I probably wouldn't mind hnng...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th August 2015, 11:36 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Tbh the only thing making it hard right now (on Normal/Story Mode) is the fact that I have one guy with access to magic elements and he has a rather small TP count.

And makes up for it by being able to turn into a dragon knight. Praise feathers!

Though admittedly all of those impressions were from the demo.

Also, are Grimoire Stones Story-exclusive?
A dragon knight who gets incredibly OP as the game goes on.

Nope, the only thing that's Story-exclusive is Ginnungagap and its enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th August 2015, 11:44 pm

man now I'm remembering a zelda oc I made once, he was a kid found by gibdos and raised by them (cause they regretted never seeing their own kid grow up before they died). He lived in hyrule castle town when ganondorf was in charge, and since he saw himself as a gibdo/redead/monster he saw him as his hero. Then Link came, and sensing the triforce, his family moved to kakariko graveyard where they hung out and stuff until some tragedy destroyed kakariko (the setting was hyrule after oot and kakariko got destroyed then rebuilt elsewhere since in tp its somewhere else) then the monsters took over and he had more place to live. He also had a poe friend he left behind when he left to find adventure, only later to find out the darkness from the shadow temple had spread and tainted her, turning her into an obsessive and insane girl who wanted to turn him into a poe so she could take his lantern and make him her's. Also he had a bone sword which had dark magics which ate the souls of those he defeated while also slowly turning him into a stalfos and stealing his soul :V

man, my ideas are weird sometimes...
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th August 2015, 11:48 pm

That's intense.
I made a couple of Zelda OCs for a role play that never actually happened, so I don't know if they were ever accepted. :I so now I have these two characters, and I want to make a story for them, but that would require stealing someone else's idea because of the RP's setting and basic plot. And I don't feel comfortable doing that.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 7th August 2015, 11:49 pm

It sounds really cool and well-thought out!
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th August 2015, 11:53 pm

I now want to start a zelda rp here :V

-remembers lost legends-

y u so negative?

one day I'll finish mey's character....one day!!!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 12:42 am

*almost forgot he was apart of that now*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 2:59 am

Tried facing the super-ultra-mega-post-game-final-boss.  Got my ass kicked.  DX  

I believe some grinding is in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 8th August 2015, 7:11 am

Grinding is for nerds.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th August 2015, 8:56 am

Nerds who want to win.Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 12 - The Air Is So Salty It's Lethal - Page 2 Emot-black101
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next