Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

+5
Princess
Truthseeker4449
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
9 posters

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode Empty Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Nopon 27th February 2013, 3:33 pm

jokool wrote:Anyone who has an Assassin's robe would look awesome.

Personally I feel most of my Original Characters would look awesomer with their specifically made awesome clothes :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Nopon 27th February 2013, 3:36 pm

I am tired of repetitiveness :I
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Guest 27th February 2013, 3:36 pm

So am I.

It's not the same without TS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th February 2013, 3:39 pm

I am tired of repetitiveness :I
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 27th February 2013, 3:44 pm

If I could like Chaos's post I would.

Where did TS go? D:
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th February 2013, 3:46 pm

School, I think.

I'm so booooooooooooooored!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 27th February 2013, 3:48 pm

Ah, okay. I thought you meant that he left the forum or something.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th February 2013, 3:49 pm

I'm sitting here, doing nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th February 2013, 4:00 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:Ah, okay. I thought you meant that he left the forum or something.

This place is his home. I doubt he'd do something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 27th February 2013, 4:26 pm

Nah, TS will never leave this place.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th February 2013, 4:29 pm

never ever
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next