Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

+5
Princess
Truthseeker4449
Kaede Akamatsu
TheCapsFan
Nopon
9 posters

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 8:54 pm

I need anyone (who isn't Ygro).

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 8—We couldn't be bothered to come up with a good name for this episode

Post by Greece 4th March 2013, 8:58 pm

Spoiler:
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:00 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:The fact you're passing through (actually stopping at) the only oil-producing providence in my Empire and the fact you have no oil-making providences of your own make me very suspicious.

It's also the closest providence to the country I'm invading next!

I'm sending them there and going to wait for a while. I have another army ready to go north to Reykjavik for it's oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:01 pm

*leaves to kidnap some 'patients', as nobody is volunteering*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:02 pm

Ygro volunteered!

Ygro: No I didn't, you threw me at him!

Quiet, you.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:02 pm

*flash steps in front of Nemesis*

Kidnap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:03 pm

Yes. I've done this 243 times before. Why is this so different?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th March 2013, 9:05 pm

Because you didn't tell us before now.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:06 pm

Why wasn't I aware of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:06 pm

You didn't ask.

And you're surprised?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th March 2013, 9:08 pm

jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:The fact you're passing through (actually stopping at) the only oil-producing providence in my Empire and the fact you have no oil-making providences of your own make me very suspicious.

It's also the closest providence to the country I'm invading next!

I'm sending them there and going to wait for a while. I have another army ready to go north to Reykjavik for it's oil.

Then that's a really long wait in my Country.

*knows how many troops are in Denmark*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:10 pm

*knocks out a pedestrian*

Ah, my next subject... Kekeke...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 4th March 2013, 9:12 pm

Greece wrote:
Spoiler:

I see Havoc, Hughes, and that guy who I think got transferred to that fort where Olivier Armstrong runs. *can't remember shit right now*
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2013, 9:13 pm

*picks them up and vanishes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next