Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 66 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Guest 31st July 2015, 7:38 pm

And to add to the list of people who are having vehicle issues: Our car had a moment earlier and died while we were just heading out of our driveway to go to the store... We're assuming the AC put a strain on it and caused it to act up, so we just had the windows down the rest of the way and didn't have any issues. Still worrying, especially since if anything happens to this car, we're out our main transportation and my way to get to work...

Thought about getting a bike earlier at Walmart in case something did happen, but my grandma didn't like the idea of me going 7 miles to and from work on a bike....

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 66 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st July 2015, 8:38 pm

Well hopefully it keeps on running, even if the AC is now usable.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2015, 5:55 pm

Well now that I've eaten, I feel like bitching about the brake job so far.

I was unable to finish the job today, hell I didn't even get a third of the way through. I spent several hours just trying to get a brake hose retaining clip off the driver's side hose. Eventually I broke the clip off due to metal fatigue and brute force. It was only then that I realized how it was supposed to come off. Then I spend the next hour working the two lines off the brake hose, then getting the bleeder unstuck (thought for sure that would break too). Finally I was able to remove the brake hose that has rendered my truck undriveable for so long.

Putting the new hose on seemed to take just as long as taking it off, and then I nearly fucked the entire job up when I didn't properly seat one of the lines in before pumping the brake pedal. Brake fluid sprayed everywhere from the fitting and fluid kept dripping like mad until I backed the line all the way out and reattached it fully.

I don't dare pump the brakes again though as I've used up all of the new brake fluid that I bought. The one thing that I do not want to do is run out of brake fluid up top. If I did, then I'll take me much longer to bleed the air out of the lines because there will be air at the start of the system as well as the end. It may also cause me further trouble with hard to remove air at the master cylinder.

I looked at the other side and discovered to my dismay that removing the brake hose there will require removing the fender liner, which in turn will require pulling a number of things out in the engine compartment.

Thank you Ford Motor Company....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 7:35 pm

my troops in supremacy aren't responding Really.
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 10:17 pm

seriously, they've been 2 minutes 42 seconds away from the target for TEN HOURS
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2015, 11:03 pm

Spiky Nopon wrote:my troops in supremacy aren't responding Really.

If needed, I can call for a cease fire so you're not at a disadvantage.

Last edited by jokool on 16th August 2015, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reasons. :I)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st August 2015, 11:07 pm

My sister has to do some shit involving iTunes and her iPad. And guess who has the only working computer here...!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 11:11 pm

charles?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st August 2015, 11:14 pm

Charles ain't at my house, bro.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 11:21 pm

you don't know that
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st August 2015, 11:23 pm

Lux, I realize you're trying to be funny, but I'm really not in the mood.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 11:27 pm

fine :V

in other news, I have a toothache and no dentists are open till next week :T
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2015, 11:34 pm

Spiky Nopon wrote:seriously, they've been 2 minutes 42 seconds away from the target for TEN HOURS
Then they may actually already be in combat. Even infantry have a range and I've found that out the hard way before. Unless it's a group of long range units.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st August 2015, 11:35 pm

they were long range and jokool's hadn't taken any damage
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2015, 11:37 pm

*is taking damage now* Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next