Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 65 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th July 2015, 5:41 pm

You're remembering to left up with your legs while keeping your back straight, right?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 65 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Guest 27th July 2015, 6:00 pm

Yeah, but my arms are what's really killing me right now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 27th July 2015, 11:17 pm

I dislike having gird.

Also, hand washing clothes is pretty annoying.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 29th July 2015, 2:38 am

It sucks that there are no other options when it comes to opening a bank account other than have having an official picture ID.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th July 2015, 7:50 am

I thought you said you were learning how to drive soon, a Learner's Permit should be a valid ID. If it isn't, then you're looking at the wrong bank. Now I know the one time I tried to use a school ID at my bank, my dad flashed his ID at the teller. Though at the time I was underage and my account was already set up for me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th July 2015, 1:48 pm

I use my state ID.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th July 2015, 6:09 pm

I missed out on a deal at Harbor Freight... Oh well just one jack stand then.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 29th July 2015, 9:54 pm

jokool wrote:I use my state ID.

The problem is, I don't even have that.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th July 2015, 11:25 pm

Oh.....

Yeah, things are a bit harder to do without an ID. I remember when I didn't have one and had the hardest time cashing a birthday check someone had sent me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 29th July 2015, 11:56 pm

I had to bring my original birth certificate, social security card, etc. just to get fingerprinted (for my job). It was a huge hassle, but hopefully l'll get my license soon.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th July 2015, 7:11 am

Since you probably have never been to the DMV to get a state ID, it's actually normal to have to show proof of legal presence, proof of identity, proof of address, etc. Often multiple proofs are required for identity and additional proofs may be required depending on the state and what you're attempt to get.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2015, 9:47 am

Yeah, I had to bring in my birth certificate and social security card when I was getting my id. And it was more complicated when I found out that my birth certificate wasn't a certified copy... Had to ask my mom to send me her copy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th July 2015, 9:31 pm

Looks like my truck is starting to leak oil out of the valve cover. To be honest I expected this problem, especially after the brake hose failure. It's also rather common on older cars. Most of the rubber on this truck will be a huge thorn in my butt for years to come.

At least it doesn't look too complex of a job and the gasket itself is only $18.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 30th July 2015, 11:24 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Since you probably have never been to the DMV to get a state ID, it's actually normal to have to show proof of legal presence, proof of identity, proof of address, etc. Often multiple proofs are required for identity and additional proofs may be required depending on the state and what you're attempt to get.

Did I ever suggest it was abnormal, given my situation?

Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st July 2015, 6:10 pm

Adding to my truck woes, more transmission noise and a bad valve cover gasket. The gasket was expected at this point, but it sucks that she's making more noise.... Sounds more localized though. I think maybe at the shifter.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next