Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 36 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 2:16 pm

Not having glasses and yet not wanting to use contacts.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 36 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Meyneth 25th May 2015, 6:41 pm

Ug, my stomach hurts and I feel light headed.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 6:44 pm

Speaking of light-headedness, when you get up and you are light-headed and your body starts to feel like you aren't even on the ground and that you could just float everywhere.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th May 2015, 10:41 pm

And everything goes black for a few seconds.... Yeah, I hate that feeling...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 10:43 pm

The one day when you actually faint...it's a horrendous sensation.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th May 2015, 11:14 pm

know what's a terrible feeling? Tooth aches

worse feeling? Your wallet anticipating the incoming dental expenses
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th May 2015, 11:17 pm

jokool wrote:And everything goes black for a few seconds.... Yeah, I hate that feeling...
Wait a second, I know this condition. I have it myself. It's called orthostatic hypotension (also known as postural hypotension). Shortly after I was diagnosed with it, I was put on some sort of blood thinner. At the same time I was ordered to increase my salt intake and my water intake to 80 floz a day.

I have had it come back after coming off the medication, but it's primarily because I slacked off on my water intake. Basically what I'm think happens is that once your blood becomes a certain consistency, it becomes harder to pump and so when the demand for blood flow goes up, the heart has a hard time responding, leading to a loss of vision due to the brain not getting enough oxygen. Or something like that.

So in other words, try drinking a bunch a water every day and see what does for you.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 11:22 pm

I had no idea that was a specific condition. I assumed it happened to most people.

It makes sense, though. I have low blood pressure and the extremities of my body often tingle. I also experience a lot of odd, tingling sensations in my head and I've fainted multiple times when I run.

Though a lot of my health issues/oddities would probably be solved if I ate healthier and more frequently.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th May 2015, 11:24 pm

I was about to say drink more water anyway, but then I remembered California is in a major drought. Which reminds me, I've been curious how that affects daily life. Would you mine telling me?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th May 2015, 11:37 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
jokool wrote:And everything goes black for a few seconds.... Yeah, I hate that feeling...
Wait a second, I know this condition. I have it myself. It's called orthostatic hypotension (also known as postural hypotension). Shortly after I was diagnosed with it, I was put on some sort of blood thinner. At the same time I was ordered to increase my salt intake and my water intake to 80 floz a day.

I have had it come back after coming off the medication, but it's primarily because I slacked off on my water intake. Basically what I'm think happens is that once your blood becomes a certain consistency, it becomes harder to pump and so when the demand for blood flow goes up, the heart has a hard time responding, leading to a loss of vision due to the brain not getting enough oxygen. Or something like that.

So in other words, try drinking a bunch a water every day and see what does for you.

I've been drinking more fluids lately, so I haven't experienced it as much, but yeah, I've had it happen to me fairly often, and especially when I'm dehydrated. Haven't actually fainted, but I've come close to a few times and had to sit back down/squat for a few seconds until I'm back to normal.

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I was about to say drink more water anyway, but then I remembered California is in a major drought. Which reminds me, I've been curious how that affects daily life. Would you mine telling me?

If you guys need rain, you can have ours. I just heard that this May has been the wettest May on record for my entire state, and those records go back to the 1890s...

...And more rain is coming this week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 11:41 pm

The whole California drought issue has far more to do with how much the major, large businesses in California use water rather than the citizens (and the fact it hasn't rained in a long time/not as often, of course). People are encouraged to keep their lawns yellow and not water their plants but in reality that is ridiculous because it won't solve anything, and even if every person conserved water, we'd still be in a drought.

In short, not really.

Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th May 2015, 8:24 am

So my left knee is acting up on me. I can still stand on it and doesn't seem to have reduced mobility, but it hurts a little. The pain however does dip to negligible levels when walking around the house so hopefully this means it's not a problem that's going to get worse as the day goes on. I have a lot of walking ahead of me I as will have to go take care of some business at the bank, then walk to school for robotics club.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th May 2015, 10:14 am

Stupid jackasshole classmates. I'm still doing my exam, assholes, keep it down! CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 26th May 2015, 1:33 pm

I'm taking my exams too. Good luck, Lief! I know you'll do well.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th May 2015, 7:24 pm

Guess who has developed blisters on their feet?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next