Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 8—Lux Kihote - Ace Attorney

+5
Nopon
Meyneth
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 8—Lux Kihote - Ace Attorney - Page 66 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 8—Lux Kihote - Ace Attorney

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 4th October 2014, 5:48 pm

I don't like random characters
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 8—Lux Kihote - Ace Attorney - Page 66 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 3, Episode 8—Lux Kihote - Ace Attorney

Post by Lief Katano 4th October 2014, 6:15 pm

I prefer it if only because that means I don't have to chose from the whole roster and I have to face characters I don't like to face.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 7:01 pm

Just watched the latest RT Happy Hour... Easily one of the stupidest things I've ever seen...

But I nearly died laughing from it! XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th October 2014, 7:13 pm

RT Happy Hour?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 7:26 pm

Lief Katano wrote:RT Happy Hour?
Remember how me and jokool like to watch videos from Achievement Hunter?  Well Achievement Hunter is a division of a Texas company called Rooster Teeth. This is what the RT means. Now long backstory short, one of the guys on Achievement Hunter used to live with the boss of Achievement Hunter (No clue how that relationship managed to work for so long) and over the past couple years the pair (well the boss's wife also appears in most, if not all of them) have shot videos of themselves doing stupid, but funny stuff. Recently they have started releasing these videos as a series called "RT Happy Hour".

Examples of what has been featured include them all trying to jump over their leg (something most Olympic athletes cannot do), putting large knifes and balloons on roombas and having them fight each other, and the boss waking up from surgery, very high on the medication.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 4th October 2014, 7:52 pm

Greece says that if she ever gets hopped up on the meds that I have to record her.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 8:20 pm

Meow Wow wrote:Greece says that if she ever gets hopped up on the meds that I have to record her.
Could you possibly share the recording if this ever happens?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th October 2014, 8:20 pm

jokool wrote:The anime does look interesting, but I'm more curious as to how different it is to the manga.

The manga was wonderful. The anime follows it fairly well until the ending (Had a different ending. It was decent, but not as nice as the manga's, imo.), but that is to say that it was mainly some random stuff with the plot in the background, which I guess is how I'd describe the manga! XD
One of the first manga's and anime I watched, along with Fruits Basket. I highly recommend both, they're so hilarious! XD

Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 8:51 pm

jokool wrote:Just watched the latest RT Happy Hour... Easily one of the stupidest things I've ever seen...

But I nearly died laughing from it! XDD
Oh my god, that episode is insane. I remember seeing a video in which they said Geoff finally cut his beard, but I never imagined this would be what happened....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 8:59 pm

Again, that series is one of the main reasons why I'd never want to drink. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 9:02 pm

Surely more than just alcohol was involved for this one...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 9:04 pm

I sometimes wonder how their kid (Geoff and Griffon's daughter) is going to turn out after witnessing all this stupidity.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 9:10 pm

I heard Millie sound a bit upset during the video. But she's not your average 5 year old...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th October 2014, 9:10 pm

Very, very badly.

Speaking of stupidity, I faced Metal Shulk and he self-destructed.

...it was hilarious.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 10:06 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I heard Millie sound a bit upset during the video. But she's not your  average 5 year old...

Oh yeah, I remember that episode. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next