Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 33 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th June 2016, 11:15 am

I beat Greece's copy, but I didn't really finish it.

We were really close to Twinmold when you had to leave. I beat the eye dude and I got the mask there (I wasn't aware of the mask at all, so it was pretty cool).
It felt like a rather anticlimactic boss fight against Twinmold considering the rest of Stone Tower and it's midbosses, but I won't complain. Straight forward battles can be nice.

Majora's battles were not very straight forward at all. Really. I admit I glanced at the wiki for a little hint (like how you can use the flower patterns on the floor as a Deku, and the Zora boomerangs are honestly the best), and once I figured that stuff out, I was able to take Majora out my second try.
I hadn't been prepared the first time to fight Majora and had no arrows like a fool, and I was really stumped, so I started the cycle over to come with a fairies and arrows. I used up 3 fairies fighting Majora, mostly in his final form.

Now that I know how, Majora was really fun to fight. He was quite disturbing in all forms, but I really didn't like his last. Once I realized a strategy to impliment, it was really easy, but that could also be because of how I play Zelda a lot and know to be quick. Majora's Wrath had quite a range though, which was frustrating aahh.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 33 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th June 2016, 8:12 pm

Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 14th June 2016, 12:59 pm

Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 14th June 2016, 4:34 pm

IT LOOKS SO GOOD

I CAN"T WAIT

(and those cuts in the video at 2:03 and 2:43 give me some shivers)

I kind of like how there's a lack of civilization
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th July 2016, 2:28 am

Guys I was scrolling through YouTube and saw an AMV of Twilight Princess that was 9 years ago

I feel so old. I remember Valk and my bro's hype for the game. I remember watching them play, and falling in love.

Guys

I've been a Zelda fan for roughly 9 years now. That's like half my life.

!!!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th July 2016, 2:33 am

I feel old when I pull out wind waker and it says 2002

sure I didn't play it in 2002, but it still makes me feel old because it's my childhood.

EDIT: TBH OOT makes me feel a litte old too because we're roughly the same the same age
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th July 2016, 2:53 am

That too ugh
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 28th July 2016, 2:10 pm

Wind Waker was the only Zelda game I owned when I was a kid and I never made it past Windfall Island until I finally got serious when I was 17 and decided "I'm gonna play this game for real!" and finally beat it. So many of my games from back then are scratched up beyond belief, but my copy of Wind Waker has been in my possession for like 10 years and it's still in pristine condition. Seeing the huge amount of game that was on that disc that I was never good enough to experience when I was a kid was pretty surreal.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 28th July 2016, 2:15 pm

bitches please. I owned LttP for the SNES and links awakening non DX as a kid, Kappa
and that is true by the way.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 28th July 2016, 3:00 pm

Oh, yeah? Well, I once saw a copy of Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. at a pawn shop and didn't buy it because I don't own an NES!

Beat that, nerds!
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th July 2016, 3:17 pm

Cap'n Jack wrote:Oh, yeah? Well, I once saw a copy of Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. at a pawn shop and didn't buy it because I don't own an NES!

Beat that, nerds!
probably won't beat it, but I can at least match t. *has also seen Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. at a pawn shop*

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 3rd August 2016, 4:45 pm

jokool wrote:
Cap'n Jack wrote:Oh, yeah? Well, I once saw a copy of Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. at a pawn shop and didn't buy it because I don't own an NES!

Beat that, nerds!
probably won't beat it, but I can at least match t. *has also seen Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. at a pawn shop*
I owned duck hunt/super mario bros and bought it from my grandma alongside 20 other NES games I swear to whatever.
anyways, who else wants breath of the wild.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2016, 2:19 am

I get so hyped just thinking about what you can do in Breath of the Wild. It's an entirely new genre almost, haha!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th August 2016, 5:37 pm

The Pokémon hero of Hyrule?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 21st September 2016, 12:36 am

My stupid over-hyped, non-researched BoTW post hit 700 notes today on tumblr.

People.

It's practically been debunked already

I'm sorry, I'm spreading false hopeeeeeeeeee

Staaahp

*scoffs at my silliness*

I just considered deleting the post, but it's been reblogged enough to keep going around, so it's not really worth it. Plus, I do like seeing it resurface occasionally. Thank goodness it hasn't appeared on my dash.

I can just imagine in a few years when people see it, or people talk about crazy theories that were no where near the truth and my silly 700 note post comes back to haunt me
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next