Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synctube shenanigans

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Synctube shenanigans Empty Synctube shenanigans

Hello! If you've been following the TV thread you likely are now aware that we can do synctubes (a site that lets us all watch the same video at the same time while able to chat in a chatbox)

As you may or may not know, its been a bit of a chaotic mess (you can mostly thank me :D)

Now one thing I have been thinking of doing lately is watching every episode of the one piece anime and figured this might be a good chance to try and get others to watch along with me. My plan is to watch one episode a day and I'm looking for people who might be up for it :D

I'm looking first because as you may or may not know, synctube is compatible with only dailymotion, youtube and vimeo. In order to synctube stuff we can't find I've made a dailymotion account in order to upload episodes of stuff for the sync (I will then delete them to avoid getting that channel shut down). This is why I'm asking ahead of time for anyone who might be up for it, as this process takes time to do :V

I plan to watch episode 1 tomorrow, if you're up for it say what time you can, also say what times you can normally join a synctube so I can better plan them out as we are currently doing three series not counting OP:

1) Adventure Time - the objective of this one was to get bunnies to watch it so I like to have me, Lief, and bunnies for these to occur, though apparently TS also enjoys the show so he might become a staple!
2) Ghost Stories - Best dub ever. I like to have at least TS for this one as both of us are fans of it, Lief is also a great addition to the commentators
3) Watamote - This one is more something me and TS watch when alone as nobody else seems to like it :V
4) One Piece maybe? - A one episode a day thing I want to do

If you're interested in one of these streams, say when you're normally available so scheduling can happen :D
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Synctube shenanigans :: Comments

Post 16th September 2016, 11:29 pm by Guest

I have been wanting to watch the One Piece anime for some time now, so I'd definitely be up for that (hopefully I keep up with it though...). I'm almost always online in the evening, so that would work best for me.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 17th September 2016, 12:35 am by Burnin' Bunnies

Since my days seem to mostly hinge on if/when I am babysitting, I don't really have a schedule, so to say, but I should be free tomorrow around...let's say 2 PM my time. I should be free the rest of the day, but I also don't want to be on the computer all day long since I've kinda been doing that a lot lately (and I did today after babysitting, hahahaha I meant to read lol)

But I am down for some Adventure Time episodes tomorrow, and I might pop in occasionally to any other streams if I feel up to it.

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 17th September 2016, 7:19 am by Truthseeker4449

I'm free all day tomorrow and after 7 pm today.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 17th September 2016, 7:53 am by Lief Katano

I'll be available Sunday afternoon and evening. Also got Wednesday, Thursday, and every other Friday and Saturday (including the ones coming up).

Technically I'll be available other days, but my internet connection is super unreliable at my Dad's house, so streaming...prooobably not the best idea...

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 17th September 2016, 3:04 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

Kool Kat wrote:Since my days seem to mostly hinge on if/when I am babysitting, I don't really have a schedule, so to say, but I should be free tomorrow around...let's say 2 PM my time. I should be free the rest of the day, but I also don't want to be on the computer all day long since I've kinda been doing that a lot lately (and I did today after babysitting, hahahaha I meant to read lol)

But I am down for some Adventure Time episodes tomorrow, and I might pop in occasionally to any other streams if I feel up to it.
I don't see Lux on yet, so I'm going to take a small nap--30-45 min, then see if we're going today. '-'b

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 17th September 2016, 3:49 pm by Nopon

Thinking we can start at 7:30 that way everyone gets to be here and also eat dinner :D

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 17th September 2016, 5:36 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

Dunsparce Approves

Back to top Go down

Post 17th September 2016, 6:20 pm by Guest

I'm...gonna be busy tonight with a few things... Namely, OU vs. Ohio State. Also may be playing SMITE with friend from work since there's a party up weekend where you get double everything if you play with your friends.

...Apologies...

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 17th September 2016, 7:25 pm by Truthseeker4449

I won't hold it against you. The big thing to is to enjoy yourself.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 17th September 2016, 7:32 pm by Nopon

Guest here delaying by half hour

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 17th September 2016, 7:55 pm by Truthseeker4449

Ah so what's the holdup.

*is presently working on getting Pixelmon to work*

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 17th September 2016, 8:24 pm by Nopon

and we're live now! sorta...

https://synchtu.be/r/channel42

code is turnips :V

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 17th September 2016, 9:20 pm by Greece

Hackapon wrote:
2) Ghost Stories - Best dub ever. I like to have at least TS for this one as both of us are fans of it, Lief is also a great addition to the commentators

Oh gosh, isn't that the one where the dub is ridiculous and all over the place? I think my friends forced me to watch a highlight of it

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 17th September 2016, 10:38 pm by Nopon

Yes and we are about to watch it :D

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next