Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 17 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Lief Katano 10th August 2015, 11:18 pm

A Link Between Worlds was released after that diagram was made. It's known to be a distant sequel to A Link to the Past - and is probably before the original game.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 17 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th August 2015, 11:19 pm

I see. Also I was just looking at the back cover of said game and I'm amused that it says in fine print in the upper right corner "Basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy this game."
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th August 2015, 11:21 pm

O_O slow down people. Honestly, I don't think it was ever explained how the Zora became the Rito. It doesn't make any sense, but then you have to remember that the games were made with no time line in mind. There could be a lot of factors. The waters maybe we're not safe for the zora. The zora could have migrated elsewhere. Honestly, there is no real logic behind it.

Oh, crap. *just remembered some Wind Waker spoilers that kinda ruined what I was just saying there.* you know what? I'll see if Hyrule Historia says anything on the matter at hand.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th August 2015, 11:22 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I see. Also I was just looking at the back cover of said game and I'm amused that it says in fine print in the upper right corner "Basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy this game."
Well it is.

Otherwise you're just beating stuff up and aren't able to enjoy the story and/or know what the hell you're supposed to do.

(that's really standard print)
Ghost Bunnies wrote:O_O slow down people. Honestly, I don't think it was ever explained how the Zora became the Rito. It doesn't make any sense, but then you have to remember that the games were made with no time line in mind. There could be a lot of factors. The waters maybe we're not safe for the zora. The zora could have migrated elsewhere. Honestly, there is no real logic behind it.

Oh, crap. *just remembered some Wind Waker spoilers that kinda ruined what I was just saying there.* you know what? I'll see if Hyrule Historia says anything on the matter at hand.
I'm prrrrrrretty sure that The Wind Waker, at least, was designed with a timeline in line. If not the intricate one, at least "this happens when Link beats up Ganondorf and then returns to his childhood".
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th August 2015, 11:23 pm

as I recall

wind waker spoilers:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th August 2015, 11:25 pm

It wasn't a very well-kept secret if it was.

One of the treasures in the DS games - the Zora Scale - said it came from the Rito's ancestors. Who was...!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th August 2015, 11:27 pm

Considering that there are some stained glass scenes of Ocarina in Wind Waker, that is true.

A glance at Hyrule Historia does not say how, but yes, Zora blood runs in Rito veins. I'm more confused at how Kokiri blood runs through Korok veins, but oh well...

....I honestry can't remember that anywhere, lux. Then again, I still need to finish the game. That may have been revealed in hero mode, maybe?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th August 2015, 11:29 pm

Eh, different difficulties have different story text?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th August 2015, 11:29 pm

My idea is just speculation because of what the facts are and what logic would be needed, as for kokiri turning into them trees, think of it this way. Kokiri are immortal and considered the deku tree's kids, do you think he'd want to watch his children die only for him to live? Based on his personality, I say he turned them into tree people with new memories :V
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th August 2015, 11:31 pm

&^^I'm pretty sure that the Kokiris did actually turn into the Korok. Because they left the forest or something.
^&Sort of? Original!Wind Waker had a New Game+ish thing that autotranslated Hylian text. You could still translate it in Normal/Non-New Game+ mode, so it's more of convenience than anything.

...I don't know if Hero Mode changes the text or not.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th August 2015, 11:33 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Eh, different difficulties have different story text?
I know of at least one conversation that you can't read in game. If you get to that point in Hero's Mode, though, there is a translation available. This is because the conversation is potentially spoilerific. It is also really cool world building, in my opinion, because ancient languages! Dunspach is Glory!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th August 2015, 11:35 pm

i do love how wind waker translates ancient hylian for you the second time around :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 11th August 2015, 12:33 am

also, attack a cucco (chicken) with your sword as many times as you can without leaving the area or going indoors. I dare you I swear to whatever.

TS is who I'm talking to BTW
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 11th August 2015, 12:40 am

Ghost Bunnies wrote:O_O slow down people. Honestly, I don't think it was ever explained how the Zora became the Rito. It doesn't make any sense, but then you have to remember that the games were made with no time line in mind. There could be a lot of factors. The waters maybe we're not safe for the zora. The zora could have migrated elsewhere. Honestly, there is no real logic behind it.

Spoiler:

Once again we have Mrs. Vortexxy here showing how it's done.

TBH if you want to know anything or everything about Zelda, subscribe to her channel.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 11th August 2015, 12:44 am

no one tell TS what happens if you do what I said last post, it's going to be a surprise.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next