Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 64 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Guest 7th February 2014, 8:08 pm

professor romch wrote:*runs and tries locks myself in my room in an alternate dimension with every lock ever imagined locking it, then realizes I forgot jokool, grabs and drags jokool in with me before locking in for the next ten minutes*

Wait! Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 64 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2014, 8:09 pm

just because I chose you at random, and it's Random Ramblings thread so... yeah.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2014, 8:10 pm

Daaahck?
*casts X-Zone on Monobey*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th February 2014, 8:11 pm

Lief Katano wrote:We have X-Zone.
And the Twilight Zone.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2014, 8:13 pm

2 minutes later, this is going to be a LOOONG 10 minutes...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2014, 8:14 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:We have X-Zone.
And the Twilight Zone.
Spoiler:
I've been on the ride at disney world before...
3 minutes have passed since locking in.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2014, 8:16 pm

*Monobey sinks into the Void*

Eh, we're fine. So long as he doesn't...y'know.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2014, 8:24 pm

Ah, yes.

Now, we have two options: send you into THE VOID or launch you in a giant bullet into space.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2014, 8:36 pm

I would like very much if that wasn't what happened, thank you very much.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2014, 9:09 pm

unlocks me and jokool
we're safe!!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2014, 9:12 pm

Um.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next