Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 6:00 pm

Because reading "Excuses" right after "Autism" struck a really bad nerve.

Then when was the last time I mentioned I had Autism?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Guest 25th January 2014, 6:13 pm

Perceptor: Springer, don't eat that!  *whispers*
Springer: Wait a second, you want me to eat this cereal?! I've got better things to do tonight than die!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th January 2014, 6:25 pm

*gets hit by the semi and is thrown through the other wall*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th January 2014, 6:35 pm

*survives due to his brick wall of HP*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 7:08 pm

*was squashed flat by the semi, but barely survived*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th January 2014, 7:17 pm

*walks back in and uses Circle of Scorn on TS*

Circle of Scorn: 100 Potency attack affecting a radius around the user. Inflicts a Bleed effect for 13 seconds.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 7:25 pm

*unamazingly, I am unaffected*

Semi-Permanent Anti-Magic Barriers are wonderful, except when they get in the way of casting your own spells.

*pulls out a blue potion and drinks it*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th January 2014, 7:26 pm

But it isn't magic. It's an ability.

You may argue that this would, by logic, make it magic, but Magic is a category of its own in Final Fantasy XIV, ergo, it is not magic.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 7:35 pm

Then make that clear next time :I

*starts patching the holes in the walls jokool made*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th January 2014, 7:38 pm

What made it seem like a spell?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 7:44 pm

The fact I didn't know enough about Final Fantasy to know otherwise.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next