Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Greece 24th January 2014, 6:52 pm

So I can call my future kids 'greek'?
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 24th January 2014, 6:56 pm

I guess. But you'd have to call them Greek, because it is a proper adjective.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th January 2014, 6:58 pm

lol
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 24th January 2014, 10:48 pm

I'll be busy till Monday so expect the adventure to start then, also could you pit your character thingies in your sig so that they are easily available and can be edited on the fly?

Also I laughed so much when I saw lief's character simply because of his hate of elves xD

Also safe to assume all 3 of you follow Pelor?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 24th January 2014, 10:52 pm

Sure.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 24th January 2014, 11:24 pm

Lux wrote: also could you pit your character thingies in your sig so that they are easily available and can be edited on the fly?

...how so?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 25th January 2014, 10:13 am

Lux wrote:Also safe to assume all 3 of you follow Pelor?

Pelor?

Also it seems that the character bio won't fit in my signature...
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th January 2014, 3:05 pm

I do recall seeing an RPG character bio thing in the Admin options.  I don't think I can make it specific to any RPG, but if you guys desperately need such a thing I can turn it on and try configuring it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th January 2014, 4:00 pm

Forgot about text limits...

I'll think of something

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th January 2014, 10:53 am

I saved copies of your characters so I can reference them and stuff, and if you guys want you can copy/paste your character info here then set it to public and put the link in your sig so that people can quickly see the information and you can still edit it(originally I wanted to just link to the original post that had the character but apparently we have a time limit when it comes to editing an old post)

Also I'm going to assume you three are followers of the god Pelor

Anyway time to start!

MISSION 0: Starting Steps

It is a cold and rainy day in the small village of Origo, but the three of you enter the town with a purpose. You were all from different temples but recieved simple orders, to travel the world and spread the will of Pelor. You were not told why, but merely accepted the task and were told to meet in a small bar in the center of Origo, a bar known as the "Drunken Spring". There is but one problem, you three have never met and have no clue who to look for, or where this bar is. Lief enters the village from the north, the weapon's district where many soldiers hang around, and admire the work of the blacksmiths. Erin entered through the western gate, where many scholars discuss various topics, and of course where the village's massive library is located. Zena entered through the southern gate, and is witness to the art festival which is underway, where many artists come together to show off their work, paintings, sculptures, and even songs are shared with the public. Despite all this, you three keep in mind your goal, to find the bar and meet the others.

(OOOOOOOkay, time to start this adventure, sorta, this is a tutorial mission where I explain mechanics as we go along, and we also get some background information on the story! As we play there are 3 different 'modes' which determine how you make your posts, free, adventure, and battle. When we enter each mode I'll explain the differences but for now we're in free mode so you can post whatever you like, within reason. Each post does not have a set timeframe where it happens, and you get 2 actions. An action is well, an action, such as casting a spell, attacking someone, questioning someone, or going somewhere else. There is no set distance you can travel either. Basically you're allowed to do whatever, just remember if its something that involves NPCs reacting to something (like you talking to them) then that ends your turn. Hope I didn't confuse you, if you have questions feel free to ask.

posting order is Lief, Me, bunny, Me, greece, Me, Lief...etc)

Locations:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 27th January 2014, 4:25 pm

Lief looked around. He had no idea where this "Drunken Spring" bar was, or who to contact. He figured that he might as well look around what seemed to be the weapon district, seeing as it was likely a gathering place of soldiers and the like. He found a likely soldier, one who seemed to have the scent of alcohol coming off of him. He walked up to the man. "Sir!" he asked. "Do you know where the bar 'The Drunken Spring" is?"

(I just assumed we weren't here before, seeing as they don't know where the bar was.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th January 2014, 4:35 pm

(Yeah sorry for not mentioning that you guys have never been here before XD)

The soldier takes a few steps back as he spoke, "What's it to ya man? I'll c-cut y-". The man had been frowning at Lief and trying to grab a sword on his belt, at least he was until he noticed the badge he wore. "C-captain sir!" He did his best to stand up straight and gave Lief a salute. "D-drunken Spring...It's to the south....or was it to the north? No, yeah, sourth! Ya can't miss it, it's the only bar that looks like it'll break down any day!"

(next up is bunny)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th January 2014, 5:37 pm

Zena, ears perked to the sound of a lute of some sort, lifted her eyes from the ground, where she was taking great caution to avoid tripping over peoples feet and loose rocks. Her eyes immediately beheld the spectacular paintings, the sculptures, the perfectly crafted bowls and vases...she whimpered. As she slowly strolled, head swerving to gaze at all the display of beauty around her, she had to remind herself to avoid the temptation to stop for even a few minutes and question her obvious superiors about their technique. Peeling her head forward with a face of near pain and tears, Zena made the effort to stay focused on the store signs. What was that bar called again? The Drunken Spring, or something? She set in her mind that she wouldn't talk to anybody until she found the bar. Narrowing her eyes, she scanned over the buildings. She'd find it at some point-a city couldn't be that big, right?

(did I do that right??)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th January 2014, 9:54 am

(that was great bunny :D)

As Zena walked through the festival, she would notice that the deeper into the town she went, the less people were around. Not only that, but the road was now made of dirt, rather than the stone one at the entrance. There were a few people laying on the ground, bottles of rum in their hands, obviously drunk. She was getting close, and the number of bars were proof, though none of them seemed to have any signs...

Locations:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th January 2014, 7:52 pm

Erin felt the best way to find the bar was to walk around and her in on the conversations around her. Surely someone around her had to know about the bar! There was no need to engage anyone in conversation just yet. Even if she didn't pick up any tips on the bar's location she could also pick up some fun theories! Of course, it wouldn't be wise to just wander around in the scholar district she'd need to check around most of the town. It wasn't the most happy thought, as Erin would have been quite happy hanging around this district, but she started heading off through the district.

(Did I do it properly?)
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next