Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

+13
Princess
Apocrypha
Valkyrie
TheCapsFan
Subconscious Drift
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Greece
17 posters

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 54 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Meyneth 2nd June 2016, 9:32 pm

SO MUCH TO SEE SO MUCH TO DO
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 54 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd June 2016, 9:39 pm

*has nothing to contribute*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 10:00 pm

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH WATCHING WINNIE THE POOH...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd June 2016, 10:49 pm

I would just like to point out that Mey has the best theme out of all of us right now.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 10:50 pm

No. I hate Tiggers. >:I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 10:51 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I would just like to point out that Mey has the best theme out of all of us right now.
I'd like to point out that YOU'RE WRONG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd June 2016, 10:55 pm

you might be tied if you didn't have a Creepy!Elise avatar

but you do, and Other People Acknowledging Shin Megami Tensei > Creepy Elise
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 10:59 pm

Lief, Elise can't be creepy.  Elise is the Ultimate Cinnamon RollTM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd June 2016, 10:59 pm

your avatar says otherwise
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 11:05 pm

Sure, Mr. Nohands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 2nd June 2016, 11:25 pm

*really likes current theme*

I wanna hug this cinnamon burnt roll! Praise feathers!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 11:54 pm

*might change his theme again*

Also, what is Mey's theme exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd June 2016, 11:58 pm

Her avatar is Devil Survivor 2's protagonist, while her sig has its playable human units.

SMT love is best love Praise feathers!
Elise of Nohr wrote:Sure, Mr. Nohands.  
this is a genetic trait and i am quite frankly hurt that you would stoop so low as to attack it
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2016, 11:58 pm

I'd change mine, but I've got no idea what to change it to.

And it's Ultimate Cinnamon RollTM, so anything I do is kinda going downhill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next