Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

+13
Princess
Apocrypha
Valkyrie
TheCapsFan
Subconscious Drift
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Greece
17 posters

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 28 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 17th May 2016, 9:07 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Greece sent me her Zelda RP history.

All 3.5 pages of it. e_e

(For context: that's about half of the length of Cloud Strife's history section from the Final Fantasy Wiki, edited to remove headers, images, and quotes that begin the section. Cloud's been in at least four pieces of media, and that isn't all just backstory.)
I am mostly wondering why you are comparing Greece's history with Cloud's. .-.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 28 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 9:12 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:Greece sent me her Zelda RP history.

All 3.5 pages of it. e_e

(For context: that's about half of the length of Cloud Strife's history section from the Final Fantasy Wiki, edited to remove headers, images, and quotes that begin the section. Cloud's been in at least four pieces of media, and that isn't all just backstory.)
Cloud is a character with a sufficient enough backstory that I could compare the length of the two without it feeling like bullshit.

Greece's backstory is long, by her own admission, and I wanted to compare something to it just to emphasis how long it was.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 17th May 2016, 9:13 pm

I have not even started on my backstory yet. Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 28 Deadpool_thumbs_up
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 9:14 pm

but you're not in the Zelda RP so that's okay Praise feathers!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 17th May 2016, 9:19 pm

Sorry, not sorry.

It's not acceptable, but it's completely acceptable.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 9:21 pm

also I checked and it was exactly three pages using the regular Google Docs font (Arial, 11pt, single space)

y u gotta lie
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 17th May 2016, 9:27 pm

Spoiler:

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:

Turns out Gwen is a cloud clone.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 9:29 pm

Gwen is a Cloud clone, who is a Sephiroth clone, who is a Psaro the Manslayer clone.

This hole goes deep.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 17th May 2016, 9:32 pm

Is it a bottomless hole?
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 9:36 pm

Well...

Psaro's first form is a clone of Estark's "evolved" form and/or can be linked to AKIRA, at least with the transformation scene in the remake.

So...sort of?

[spoiltext]also I completely spoiled Dragon Quest IV and FFVII for all of you ha[/spoiltext]
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th May 2016, 10:08 pm

Alright, so.

Rather huge spoilers for Final Fantasy VII in here, and Dragon Quest IV I guess:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th May 2016, 10:29 pm

This tunnel runs deep.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th May 2016, 10:29 pm

I, uh...can't see any of the images.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 17th May 2016, 11:17 pm

I've been looking through some of the old threads because I was bored. We should totally bring back The Cage
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next