Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

+13
Princess
Apocrypha
Valkyrie
TheCapsFan
Subconscious Drift
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Greece
17 posters

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 60 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 4th June 2016, 9:43 pm

Misha Sokolova wrote:*throws a Master Ball atchu*

*uses Sunsteel Strike to destroy it*

R00d :T
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing - Page 60 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 3 - The Great Captaining Returns As Princesses Become A Thing

Post by Apocrypha 4th June 2016, 9:46 pm

I have an Official Asshole License™️.  Untrufax!

*throws a Bouncy Ball atchu*
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 4th June 2016, 10:55 pm

*just watched Spirited Away again*

Guys help I have feelings ;w;
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 4th June 2016, 11:05 pm

no ou dont
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th June 2016, 11:28 pm

I watched Kung Fury with my friend and his friends. Best movie ever.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2016, 11:33 pm

Princess Truthseeker4449 wrote:I watched Kung Fury with my friend and his friends. Best movie ever.

Please tell me you watched it with subtitles.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 4th June 2016, 11:36 pm

Princess Truthseeker4449 wrote:I watched Kung Fury with my friend and his friends. Best movie ever.

Yeah it is! I watched that with a friend a few months ago. I'm trying to think of a quote that I can take out of context so we can both giggle about it while nobody else gets it, but I don't remember any. Actually it's bleeding together with Angie Tribeca in my mind. Huh. Did Kung Fury have, like... dialog?
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th June 2016, 11:36 pm

Cap'n Jack wrote:

Yeah it is! I watched that with a friend a few months ago. I'm trying to think of a quote that I can take out of context so we can both giggle about it while nobody else gets it, but I don't remember any. Actually it's bleeding together with Angie Tribeca in my mind. Huh. Did Kung Fury have, like... dialog?

Spoiler:

This should suffice.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 4th June 2016, 11:40 pm

That was the first thing that came to my mind! I was crying with laughter at that. I think I remember a part where he says some one-liner before flipping a car and it was so dumb that I cracked up. I need to watch that again.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 4th June 2016, 11:53 pm

We watched Kung Fury at my graduation party. It was kinda ehh. I think I went in with my expectations too high. :B
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 4th June 2016, 11:58 pm

I've never heard of it.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th June 2016, 12:02 am

I watched the new X-Men today.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 5th June 2016, 12:16 am

Yep, that would be Kung Fury.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th June 2016, 12:33 am

*has never heard of it either*

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 5th June 2016, 12:41 am

It's about a kung-fu cop who travels back in time to kill Hitler. It's only 30 minutes long, so it's worth checking out.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next