Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 28 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Nopon 7th December 2015, 9:23 am

I really dislike ign, and I cringe each time it's mentioned or a link to them is posted Really.
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 28 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th December 2015, 9:27 am

Skull Nopon wrote:I really dislike ign, and I cringe each time it's mentioned or a link to them is posted Really.
just because you don''t like them doesn't mean I can.
they do good articles every now and then
like one about how hype is setting people up for disappointment
plus, they are still better than gamespot when it comes to nintendo reviews, as gamespot's only good nintendo review in recent years was mario kart 8, this is evidenced by IGN giving DKC tropical freeze a 9.5 but gamespot a 4.0 for exact opposite reasons.
(gamespot called it "unimaginative", IGN called GS liars)
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th December 2015, 10:43 am

Not trying to stop anyone from linking, just had to let it out since bottling things up is fairly bad for me since I tend to get physically hurt when I explode :V
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th December 2015, 9:28 pm

I AM FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE WANTING MELEE HD as sm4sh has more characters. more balance, less glitches, more stages, IS IN HD, and is just as competitive as melee,
sorry for the rant, but I think it's just wrong to think an it will see a HD release when it will be virtual console for NX at best.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th December 2015, 9:41 pm

also, @Gravitas since you saw that same post on bulba, you know my sentiments, nothing against you, but against the thought as I should've elaborated
it will see a virtual console release eventually, that is certain.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th December 2015, 9:50 pm

Eh, I'm not so certain about that.

GameCube controllers had "analog" trigger buttons (L and R), and as such a fair amount (if not all) games check the trigger's pressure. Melee is one such game, with the density of the shield (area covered and how much it absorbs the blow, roughly) being the mechanic affected. Contrast the digital trigger buttons of the Wii and Wii U, which are like every other button on the controller and just check to see if the button is pressed or not.
Basically unless we see a return to GC-style trigger buttons I'd doubt that Melee - or any GC game, really - would get on the Virtual Console.

Last edited by Lief Katano on 8th December 2015, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 8th December 2015, 7:02 pm

in gamefaqs best game ever 20th anniversary edition, pokemon almost neck and neck with undertale
I like undertale and all, but I seriously thing THE ONLY POKEMON GAME TO MAKE IT THIS FAR SHOULD WIN AS ALL THE BETTER POKEMON GAMES GOT ELMINATED BY STUPID CHOICES.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th December 2015, 7:27 pm

Okay but consider this

Pokémon Red and Blue have aged horribly.

I mean, it isn't as bad as, say, EarthBound Beginnings or the NES Dragon Warrior games, but they're definitely showing their age.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 8th December 2015, 8:12 pm

which is why I would've preferred the gold/silver and black/white to place higher, but they got eliminated first thing, so the only game left for the mon to make it is the original games, which I didn't like replaying, and it's currently 100 something votes behind undertale.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th December 2015, 9:57 pm

When you start realizing how much money you need to start investing in something before it leaves you stranded.

Ayumi needs two tires before the 20+ year old Firestone blows from old age and before something happens to one of my tires that would require a spare and my spare is already in use. It also sounds like she's starting to produce noise from one of the wheel bearings, something I have feared after my summer brake woes. And shortly after starting her up before leaving the college I thought she was low on power steering fluid from the noises she was making, nope. Instead I have a leaking line (nothing too serious) and the fluid doesn't look too good. Also she's due for an oil change.

Also I've got not one, but three final exams that I have to take on my own time within the next week, each with a ton of questions. As if that wasn't bad enough, I still have a research paper to write.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th December 2015, 10:09 pm

And now just as I try to work on my research paper, Windows 10 says Fuck You, you no longer have a valid license for Word so you can't even type in this program anymore.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2015, 12:07 am

I think I'm losing my voice...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 10th December 2015, 11:35 pm

Apologies to any of his supporters that reside here, but Donald Trump is a fucking idiot.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th December 2015, 3:19 pm

Does anybody here support Trump...? The only other person who I know here that has an opinion on him is romch, and he threatened to deport himself if he won or something.

Unrelated: it's Academic Lab and people are talking. Some people are trying to work. >_>
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th December 2015, 4:41 pm

Audacity is not responding and I just recorded 2 hours of undertale ;-;
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next