Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Caprizant 6th August 2015, 11:32 pm

So I have to sleep downstairs tonight because the cat barfed on my mattress and it needs major cleaning. I don't have a problem with that, the couch is comfy and I can watch TV and I have access to the kitchen.

Problem is, I just took a shower for a few minutes and now I walk down there to find my brother conked out on the couch. Really.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by TheCapsFan 6th August 2015, 11:33 pm

Poor you, I guess you have to stay up and deal with us a little longer. :U

No, but really, that does suck man. :/
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 6th August 2015, 11:43 pm

I should also clarify that I am indeed worried about my cat, I just save this thread for petty complaints. :U
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 6th August 2015, 11:46 pm

I wouldn't stress a lot, man. Cats hairball. It's what they gotta do.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th August 2015, 12:02 am

guess who's going to have to stay up finishing his editing at the last minute cause of procrastination :D
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th August 2015, 4:57 pm

So I both figuratively and literally busted my ass at work today....

Figuratively because we had a huge shipment of stuff come in on today's truck, so I stayed an extra 2 hours to help unload and put it up. It took forever to unload and get it all out on the floor, and by the time I clocked out, we were barely halfway done with the main aisles (frozen and dairy stuff got put up right away though).... Also had a feed truck come in, and I was helping with that until the literally part comes in......

Now, literally, my ass is so sore right now.... Twice today, while I was unloading something off of a truck (first time was a pallet of water, second time was unloading surprisingly heavy salt blocks for cattle), the pallet jack I was moving them with got away from me and smashed me up against the guard rail behind the loading area....

So yeah, my ass is bruised right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th August 2015, 4:12 pm

So I picked up a copy of The Legend of Korra, Book One: Air. I only just noticed it's a Blu-disc. My family instead uses a DVD player that's very old, at least 10 years, probably over 15.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 8th August 2015, 10:18 pm

You still have the receipt to the return it right?

I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain but sometimes I feel a little apart from two of my friends and it really bugs me. We've all done so much together but it feels like they just like to keep all the fun for themselves. They're also very proud of the language our families speak and I almost feel like they talk about me sometimes because I'm not good with speaking it. Last thing, I think they think I'm childish because I watch anime and play video games more than watching live action shows and stuff. I honestly don't care if they think that though, I'll enjoy whatever the hell I want to.
Chibster
Chibster

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 10:37 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:So I picked up a copy of The Legend of Korra, Book One: Air. I only just noticed it's a Blu-disc. My family instead uses a DVD player that's very old, at least 10 years, probably over 15.
I was going to say that PS3s and PS4s also double as a Blu-Ray player, but I remember you saying that you only have a PS2 like me.

Chibster wrote:I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain but sometimes I feel a little apart from two of my friends and it really bugs me. We've all done so much together but it feels like they just like to keep all the fun for themselves. They're also very proud of the language our families speak and I almost feel like they talk about me sometimes because I'm not good with speaking it. Last thing, I think they think I'm childish because I watch anime and play video games more than watching live action shows and stuff. I honestly don't care if they think that though, I'll enjoy whatever the hell I want to.

I know that feeling. Whenever I try to get along with my coworkers, I almost always feel out of place because I'm just the guy that started working with them a few months ago and don't know many people, while most of them have known each other and other people in the area for years. But I still get along with them, especially the guy and girl I worked with tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 8th August 2015, 11:11 pm

jokool wrote:
I know that feeling. Whenever I try to get along with my coworkers, I almost always feel out of place because I'm just the guy that started working with them a few months ago and don't know many people, while most of them have known each other and other people in the area for years. But I still get along with them, especially the guy and girl I worked with tonight.

I had that exact feeling when I used to volunteer at this wildlife hospital! Do you wait for people to initiate a conversation or do you do it yourself? It's definitely hard with people we've just met.
Chibster
Chibster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2015, 11:39 pm

Both, though when I try to start conversations, I always feel like I'm saying something stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th August 2015, 10:25 pm

I can't breathe right now because the air is so hot and thick...... Boiled Onions

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th August 2015, 10:28 pm

Then don't buy a cooling pad with only one fan. My mom used one that had five, I would get one of those.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th August 2015, 11:07 pm

So. Honestly. If I was going to recommend a 3DS model, I will recommend the standard Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL in a heartbeat.

The *new* 3DS is just that frustrating, and with one reason:

the fucking microSD card slot (already a pain in the ass because you need to get a new type of SD card if you used anything else before) is underneath the back cover of the damn console.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th August 2015, 11:26 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Then don't buy a cooling pad with only one fan. My mom used one that had five, I would get one of those.
I think the one I saw at Walmart the other day for $13 had multiple fans, so I should be good.

Lief Katano wrote:So. Honestly. If I was going to recommend a 3DS model, I will recommend the standard Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL in a heartbeat.

The *new* 3DS is just that frustrating, and with one reason:

the fucking microSD card slot (already a pain in the ass because you need to get a new type of SD card if you used anything else before) is underneath the back cover of the damn console.

*has a microSD card for his tablet* Aren't the covers interchangeable? It shouldn't be that hard to take it off and put it back on, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next