Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

+8
Truthseeker4449
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
12 posters

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Greece 8th April 2015, 9:12 pm

Guess he's never getting his identity back.

Or at least I'm not getting it for him
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Meyneth 8th April 2015, 9:27 pm

StolenIdentifyShipping=GreecexLiefxLux
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th April 2015, 9:27 pm

tyranny
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 8th April 2015, 9:29 pm

I accidentally opened up the public chat on DN

I regret so much now
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th April 2015, 9:33 pm

Meyneth wrote:StolenIdentifyShipping=GreecexLiefxLux

Remember to add whatever future victims I get
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 8th April 2015, 9:34 pm

Lief L. Katano wrote:
Meyneth wrote:StolenIdentifyShipping=GreecexLiefxLux

Remember to add whatever future victims I get

yessir
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 8th April 2015, 9:35 pm

But my identity hasn't been stolen!
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 8th April 2015, 9:37 pm

not yet
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th April 2015, 9:45 pm

forever not dueling
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 10:01 pm

I don't have to worry about someone getting a hold of my identity. I have a few spares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 8th April 2015, 10:15 pm

Hmmm, I think I'll buy into the Mermaid Pop Idols next.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th April 2015, 10:25 pm

Shadow Lief wrote:Why are you surprised that you broke away from the Warsaw Pact (or people think you did) when you declared that you did so? Daaahck?
I'm not surprised that I broke away :I I
TheCapsFan wrote:Work sucks, I know.
And I know it even better.... When I got my assignment this morning, it was a simple alternator replacement on that van I've worked on before. First step was to cannibalize an engine that we have lying around on a stand for it's alternator. Took me just a few minutes to do that. Next step was to remove the old alternator and that didn't take long at all. Hardest part was removing the upper fan shroud, something that GM really should have designed to be taken out easier. Much easier as the shroud actually has to be man-handled to get it out and hits just about everything but the battery on the way out. At the same time you have to be really careful or you'll destroy the radiator in the process by dragging the shroud too hard across it. Installing the alternator was also a fight that eventually my teacher solved with a 4 foot pry bar and a hammer.

Then I observe that the brake system was leaking despite having very solid brakes, the brakes on this vehicle are extremely responsive, even more so than my uncle's sports car. Closer inspection revealed both the hydraulic booster and the master cylinder were leaking. Because of how everything is stuffed into this van's engine compartment, just undoing the master cylinder from the booster took half an hour. Man handling the old booster out and installing the new one easily took another hour. Most infuriating is the clip that holds the brake pedal switch, the brake pedal, and the brake pedal pushrod together. Damn thing does not like to come off and I found it even harder to install.

And I still get to look forward to installing a new master cylinder and the amount of brake bleeding (removing air from the brake system) that goes along with it. Oh yeah, reinstalling the fan shroud will be a bitch too. Unless I do it while the master cylinder is removed. This is a project that probably won't be done until next Tuesday.
Lief L. Katano wrote:that's it, I'm only giving Lief back his identity if someone can win it from me in a duel, though they have to wager an identity too :V
An identity? Hmm...
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:forever not dueling
We will change that
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 10:55 pm

*makes it to the last floor of the fourth dungeon*
*gets my ass handed to me by the boss*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 1:01 am

If nobody has won Lief's identity by the time I get a computer, I'll win it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 1:17 am

*has gained naval dominance in the Mediterranean Sea and hopefully in an hour will gain Naval Superiority*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next