Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

+8
Truthseeker4449
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
12 posters

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 6:38 pm

Praise feathers! Praise feathers! jokool Praise feathers! Praise feathers! jokool Praise feathers! Praise feathers!

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 7:08 pm

Fucking hell, I need a Hopper Wing but none of these damned Demon Hoppers are dropping any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th April 2015, 7:08 pm

Fun fact: it's impossible to catch all Pokémon using only two Red and Blue games. (Aside from the obvious, the third starter, you also can't get the final evolution of Eevee.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 7:12 pm

Shadow Lief wrote:Fun fact: it's impossible to catch all Pokémon using only two Red and Blue games. (Aside from the obvious, the third starter, you also can't get the final evolution of Eevee.)
If you restart one of them, it's totally possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 7:14 pm

But choosing which game to restart is impossible! Gonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th April 2015, 7:32 pm

Or if you had Pokémon Stadium. But you could probably just buy a third game anyways. :U
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 8:13 pm

Oh god, not a DOE. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 8:20 pm

Doe, a deer, a female deer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 8th April 2015, 8:22 pm

Ray, a drop of golden sun
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th April 2015, 8:28 pm

I'm kinda regretting not having greece wager her identity in the duel :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 8:34 pm

You want to be Greece L. Katano now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th April 2015, 8:35 pm

Hey, if I have both Lief and Greece's identities I can make them an official couple and marry them :T
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 8th April 2015, 8:58 pm

I'm laughing and crying
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th April 2015, 9:08 pm

that's it, I'm only giving Lief back his identity if someone can win it from me in a duel, though they have to wager an identity too :V
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next