Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

+8
Truthseeker4449
Greece
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
silence
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
12 posters

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 3:35 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:All and all, that game should be over within a week. France has been nearly wiped off the map and aside from a single battleship, has no fighting force to speak of. Morocco's military has also been obliterated and my takeover will begin shortly. Great Britain remains a threat, but I will soon be destroying it's navy while my Russian ally takes out the ground forces.

Amusingly, I'm not aware of a single airplane being built so far despite this game having the air pack. Maybe it's my Naval Ancestry, but it would appear that the Naval Pack is a far better suit for me.
Forgot to mention this is only Day 24.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 3 - The Pit Stop Credit Card Woes

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 7:27 pm

I just found out about a really neat glitch in EMD that I'm gonna exploit the shit outta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 9th April 2015, 8:09 pm

Hey Erin, Remember that glitch in Another Wonderful Life?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 8:23 pm

*dumps crude oil on the floor*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 9:59 pm

*glitches through the floor*

Help me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 10:07 pm

*pulls the pin on a grenade and drops it on the floor*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 10:10 pm

*unglitches from the explosion and goes flying*

Looks like I'm blasting off again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 10:14 pm

*throws a grappling hook at jokool*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 10:24 pm

Alright, what the fuck? It's just one fucking crazy difficulty spike after another. I honestly don't think I can do this without my R button. (it's the only way to change your party's leader in-dungeon, which REALLY sucks ass)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2015, 10:32 pm

ATLUS gets off on your tears, man.

On. Your. Tears.

It's a well known and documented fact. (See also: Matador in SMT: Nocturne, Ouroboros from Strange Journey, Minotaur and Medusa from SMTIV, Hollow Queen from EO:IV, 'Bel' bosses from Devil Survivor, among many, many others.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 10:40 pm

Hollow Queen wasn't that hard imo

Like, a DOE showed up in the same zone as my party and suddenly we got torn to shreds by normal fucking monsters. I never even got a look at the thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 10:49 pm

I remember something like that happening when I played Persona 4.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2015, 10:54 pm

Reminds me of Monster Houses from Explorers of Time.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th April 2015, 10:57 pm

Despised those darn rooms...grrrrr
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2015, 10:58 pm

No, I wasn't swarmed by monsters, the ones I encountered were just really powerful. This being a Mystery Dungeon game, though, there are Monster Houses.

I'm just gonna keep using the glitch so my Sovereign can take out everything in one hit.  
the glitch:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next