Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 2—The First Great Pit Stop War, Part 1: Caprizant goes on Vacation

+7
Greece
Voltaire Magneton
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Critical Sass
Lief Katano
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 2—The First Great Pit Stop War, Part 1: Caprizant goes on Vacation - Page 34 Empty Re: The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 2—The First Great Pit Stop War, Part 1: Caprizant goes on Vacation

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:09 pm

Unless. Kekekekekeke. *heads to my lab*

Back to top Go down

The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 2—The First Great Pit Stop War, Part 1: Caprizant goes on Vacation - Page 34 Empty Re: The Water Cooler: Season 2, Episode 2—The First Great Pit Stop War, Part 1: Caprizant goes on Vacation

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:11 pm

*a hot woman enters TWC*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th February 2013, 10:12 pm

have you guys tried logging into the game yet? if so how's it working for you?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th February 2013, 10:18 pm

I am logged in!
Although you shouldn't expect too much more from me tonight.
Also.
Don't expect me on Wednesday, Thursday, and every other Friday and Saturday, and sometimes Sunday.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:20 pm

I haven't logged in yet.

And I might be logging off here in a bit..... We're getting snow right now, and the lights are starting to blink.................

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th February 2013, 10:21 pm

no problem, -adds that to days in which to attack-

doesn't take too long to just pop in an make sure you aren't being invaded :P

also, glad I set up that peace setting, no attacks from anyone for the first day :P
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:25 pm

What all do I have to do to set up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th February 2013, 10:26 pm

How do you change the flag?
And/or change the image?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:27 pm

If I suddenly disappear, it'll probably be because my computer overheated and crashed. I don't have a fan on it right now because, well, it's snowing outside..... :I

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th February 2013, 10:31 pm

click on the newspaper thingy, I posted some tips, and you can click on your cities to see them and build stuff, also you can move armies by dragging them around
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:31 pm

I'll be here all night. I don't have school 'cause of all the snow, so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th February 2013, 10:32 pm

WE'RE ALL DOOMED
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2013, 10:33 pm

Uh...? Am I the reason?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th February 2013, 10:34 pm

something you make in the lab is :I

also its not saying jokool is in charge of a country now....did you pick the right game Joey?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next