Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 14 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Nopon 7th February 2015, 1:39 pm

Yokai Watch 2 did sell 1 million opening day...

it all comes down to whether the anime is a hit or not in all honesty
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 14 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2015, 1:53 pm

cardboard box wrote:it's called Youkai Watch. it's based off of japanese mythology and ghost stories.
See, if you asked me, that sounds more like a Megami Tensei ripoff.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2015, 2:26 pm

but it's got a blatant gameplay rip-off of pokemon, and the people their seem to fail to realize the facts I've been saying there.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 7th February 2015, 3:23 pm

Due to a series of calamities and mishaps, I cannot open, uninstall, or reinstall Paint.NET, and I'm getting numerous incompatible reasons why Gonk
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th February 2015, 6:42 pm

Dammit... In the few days I slacked off from watching Attack on Titan, Youtube took down all the subbed episodes of it... Disgust

I may have found them dubbed, but I got booted off before I could find out. Either way, still annoying... Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 7th February 2015, 7:40 pm

Caprizant wrote:Due to a series of calamities and mishaps, I cannot open, uninstall, or reinstall Paint.NET, and I'm getting numerous incompatible reasons why Gonk

I fixed it! All I did was delete all the files, redownload the installer for 4.0.5, let it run up to the point there was an error, then copied over the rest of the files from 3.5.11 I had on a thumb drive. (I normally use 3.5.11, since I couldn't get used to it, but it's stopped working recently and I feel I should really make the switch anyway.)

Then, I tried once again to uninstall, and this time it worked. It still left the files from 3.5.11 in my hard drive, but I deleted those, and then I reinstalled 4.0.5, and finally it worked. I'll have to redownload all of my plugins, but it's worth it just to have it back. I was worried I'd have to use GIMP Gonk
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th February 2015, 7:43 pm

So right my mom is taking full advantage of the fact the noise curfew isn't until 11:00 PM. Our upstairs neighbor has a habit of calling the cops whenever something goes on she doesn't like. I'm presently thinking about what I'll be saying when the cops show up because of how loud the music is and how I'm going to handle the situation, which includes factors that I'm going to keep private.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2015, 8:28 pm

Tell them that it's a false alarm because the neighbor called the cops because you were playing your music.

...also what's the noise curfew? I mean, I know what it is, but why is it being instated or whatever?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th February 2015, 8:40 pm

Sorry, but experience tells me it's not possible to simply brush this off. There's reasonable, and there's where the volume is set. The various factors I'm not mentioning will also make things more complicated and likely to escalate the situation.

It's meant as a courtesy to others. Wouldn't you find it annoying to hear nothing but the drone and roar of power tools and construction work as you're trying to sleep? Particularly in a building with minimal soundproofing?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th February 2015, 8:43 pm

Oh.

Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th February 2015, 8:47 pm

To change the subject..... It got warmer today... And my allergies are off the charts.... Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th February 2015, 8:56 pm

*heavily grimaces as another factor comes into play*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th February 2015, 9:20 pm

I have misplaced my flash drives. And my iPod charger since I keep them together.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th February 2015, 6:37 pm

*doesn't like it when my achievements are overdramatized and misreported to make it seem like I did better than I actually did*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th February 2015, 4:25 pm

So I lost one of the eight bed mount bolts to that pickup I was working on the other day. I don't like it when I lose parts, especially important stuff such as this. Especially when it was kinda my own project in the first place. Even more so when I thought I had taken enough measures to prevent the bolts from being lost. Although we managed to find a bolt that fit to replace it, I nearly broke down crying. And I'm still pretty upset about it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next