Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 34 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Greece 21st September 2016, 11:49 am

It shouldn't really haunt you, it's not like you did anything wrong. It was just something silly that would have been cool if it were true. There are tons of theories out there when ever a game is announced and no one criticizes them or is upset when those theories aren't true.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 34 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th November 2016, 2:51 pm

So~~~~~

I indulged myself a few days ago...and I finally bought Ocarina of Time 3D! It was only $20, so I shouldn't feel too guilty, haha!

But yeah! I haven't played it too much yet, but I'm already so happy that I can finally play Ocarina in a way that isn't painful (I never finished it on the Wii Virtual Console...ew)! I finished the first dungeon yesterday, and just arrived to Hyrule Field!
But yeah! It feel good to actually be able to control Link properly and aim at stuff with my slingshot. :P I still admit that ultimately I'd rather play the original game (we have a N64 again afterall...) but I can satisfy myself with this.

It'll be nice to finally NOT say, "Oh yeah, I'm a huge Zelda fan. But, ehehe, I've never finished Ocarina of Time!" (you can get the strangest looks with that...)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 1st December 2016, 10:39 pm

New Trailer! oooooh my goooooosh:

spoilers of trailer:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd December 2016, 12:16 am

Care to clarify that spoilery bit for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 2nd December 2016, 12:22 am

Spoiler:
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd December 2016, 12:27 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 2nd December 2016, 1:00 am

Spoiler:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th December 2016, 12:20 am

Just saw two OoT head cannons that I love:

1) Due to Link's mother having died when he was a baby, and pretty much escaping the war like that, he has nightmares and is extra protective of those he loves because he doesn't want to lose them

2) Since Kokiri don't age, Saria was a literal mom friend for Link, helping raise him some (this one was a small comic I'm posting in image thread)
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th January 2017, 4:23 pm

This joke is great I love it.
Can confirm accuracy.
Spoiler:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 12th January 2017, 6:36 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:This joke is great I love it.
Can confirm accuracy.
Spoiler:

ooooooooh myyyyyy gooooooosh

I feel this on an emotional level
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 13th January 2017, 1:10 am

Screaming:
I'll admit I liked the Japanese voice acting in the Presentation better. I'll finish watching this in the morning, I really need to go to bed.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 13th January 2017, 1:22 am

Yeah, the japanese voices were more emotional which was great for it
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2017, 7:18 pm

Question for those who know more about Zelda than I do: Does this trailer tell us anything more about where this game is in the timeline? I don't know why I'm so curious about where it is, but it's fascinating to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 13th January 2017, 7:53 pm

Some people have pointed out that this might be the Sealing War before A Link to the Past. I can see it.

However, there's also still considerable proof that it might be related to Wind Waker some. Some people wonder if this is going to combine the split timeline, while others think it may be a more direct sequel to Skyward Sword. It's really hard to pinpoint exactly. I'm in the mind of the Fallen timeline (ALttP), or Child timeline  (TP). Until we have the story though, I don't think anyone can say.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2017, 8:37 pm

Yeah, I saw something that said it had a lot of Wind Waker things in it, but I figured it was still a bit early to say for sure.

Now, for another question that I've probably asked before: What would be the best game to start with for someone like me who has little to no experience with Zelda games (for reference, I've only played 4 Swords when I got it for free on my DS ages ago, other than that...yeah).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next