Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming shenanigans

Go down

Homecoming shenanigans  Empty Homecoming shenanigans

So, Junior year homecoming is upon me this week, and the situation I'm in is actually quite interesting.  

this is all of what leads up to the tl;dr below, you might be confused if you don't read this; spoilered because high school drama:

tl;dr Several girls have told me they have crushes on me in the past few months since my breakup.  I asked one (which I think I like back) to homecoming and she said yes, but she goes to a different school.  She has been very accommodating since she's already been to the dance at her own school with a different guy, so we're not actually going to the dance, but to take pictures and eat dinner with my friends.  My friends were originally split up between two homecoming groups; one mostly made up of my main friend group (also including my ex girlfriend, who I'm finally friends with again), and their dates, and the other mostly made up of my guard friends, one of which also has a crush on me.  But now we brought up the idea of simply combining the two groups to form one big group that, if everyone agreed to, would amount to 22 people in total.  So if we can manage to figure things out, we should be set up for a pretty awesome party on Saturday.

Life is good it seems, besides the shit ton of homework.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Homecoming shenanigans :: Comments

Princess

Post 21st October 2015, 2:49 am by Princess

Wow. I never have even had enough friends in real life for me to experience drama like that (right now I currently have 2 friends I don't see outside of work or school at all). Well, except for that ever since middle school, I've had plenty of people ask me out, say they like me, or appear to have an interest in me that is more than friends. So I get what you mean. I have a personal policy to decline whenever I get asked out, I might add (because it appears people view me a certain way on here that isn't reflective of who I am in real life).

I hope your party works out and I'm glad things are settled between you and your ex.

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 21st October 2015, 9:48 am by Truthseeker4449

This reminds me, who won the Battle of the Burn? I saw the spirit stuff was last week.

For those who don't know, it's the annual football game between Cappy's High School and Mine, which tend to have a fierce rivalry.

Back to top Go down

Post 21st October 2015, 6:38 pm by Guest

You little Casanova you. ;)

But seriously, I'm really glad things are working out so well for you!

Back to top Go down

TheCapsFan

Post 21st October 2015, 8:55 pm by TheCapsFan

The whole giant group thing didn't pan out. But I'm still going with the guard group, which has 14 people, so it should be fun. :)

Truthseeker4449 wrote:This reminds me, who won the Battle of the Burn? I saw the spirit stuff was last week.

For those who don't know, it's the annual football game between Cappy's High School and Mine, which tend to have a fierce rivalry.

Stone Bridge kicked our ass.

jokool wrote:You little Casanova you. ;)

But seriously, I'm really glad things are working out so well for you!

d'aww Thank you so much Joe :)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down