Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 15 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 5th August 2015, 3:20 pm

jokool wrote:
TheCapsFan wrote:Is anyone else a little skeptical and worried about Zelda U?  :(

When is it supposed to be released?
2016 or later.
it keeps getting delayed becuase they want it to be perfect. just like how miyamoto says "a delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 15 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by TheCapsFan 5th August 2015, 3:21 pm

jokool wrote:
TheCapsFan wrote:Is anyone else a little skeptical and worried about Zelda U?  :(

When is it supposed to be released?

We don't know. That's why I'm worried.

When they first showed that CGI clip of it, they called for a 2015 release. Then, a few months later they said they had to push the release back to 2016. Then they didn't show any gameplay at all at E3. And now, Nintendo released a document containing the release dates for all Nintendo's future major first-party titles, and Zelda U was listed as TBA. This means that it's possibly being moved onto the NX, or it could mean we'll have a duel release; we would get a Wii U and NX version, like they did with TP.

I'm just praying that it will be released next year and they won't push it back to be an NX exclusive. :/
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 5th August 2015, 3:24 pm

how many times do I have repeat that nintendo said NX is NOT a sucessor to the wii u NOR the 3DS!!!!!! they said they won't abandon wii u after the NX release as well.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th August 2015, 3:27 pm

zero 2 wrote:I'm just saying they don't connect to eachother without knowledge of the timeline, which wasn't revealed until recently, as nintendo used to LOVE to troll us with hiw confusing it was, as seen in this one DS game where you find "the legend of zelda timeline explained" in a library, but your character will refuse to read it.
Well if I only choose to read one, is there a problem? Personally I don't think so.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 5th August 2015, 3:34 pm

zero 2 wrote:how many times do I have repeat that nintendo said NX is NOT a sucessor to the wii u NOR the 3DS!!!!!! they said they won't abandon wii u after the NX release as well.

It depends on what the NX actually is; Nintendo said that they wouldn't cut support to the GBA when the DS released, but when the DS started selling like hotcakes, they said bye bye to the GBA. And if they're pushing Zelda U so far back, and they stand by their statement of still supporting the Wii U after the NX releases, I see no reason why Zelda U shouldn't have a duel release.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th August 2015, 4:20 pm

zero 2 wrote:how many times do I have repeat that nintendo said NX is NOT a sucessor to the wii u NOR the 3DS!!!!!! they said they won't abandon wii u after the NX release as well.

Did you see this video I posted a while back about the new Dragon Quest game being developed for the PS4, 3DS, aaaaaaaand the NX?

Spoiler:

Maybe the NX isn't a successor, but a new attempt at a current gen console?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th August 2015, 4:38 pm

I seem to recall this conversation from Summer Camp and I ended up having to shut that conversation down due to how heated it was getting.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th August 2015, 5:25 pm

My input:

There won't be mangas for all the games. Reading them separate causes no problem (except for the two that have a part 1 and part 2). To be honest, I don't think they will ever be "done", as new Zelda games are always being created, thus creating new stories.

No, the manga is still in developement.

Zelda U will not be taken off the Wii U. Nintendo actually said so at some point. A dual release may be possible, but I doubt it. Personally, I think Zelda U is still going to be released in 2016, despite being TBA right now. I'm not too worried, but I'm also not completely chill with how it is being handled right now.

The NX is not quite a console but not quite a handheld either, I believe. More like a hybrid between the two gaming styles.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th August 2015, 5:47 pm

Dark Bunnies wrote:My input:

There won't be mangas for all the games. Reading them separate causes no problem (except for the two that have a part 1 and part 2). To be honest, I don't think they will ever be "done", as new Zelda games are always being created, thus creating new stories.
Well as long as there are reasonable complete stories out there, then I might give one or two a try.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th August 2015, 11:48 pm

So a release date for the upcoming 3DS game, Tri Force Heroes, has been announced! October 23rd!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 6th August 2015, 12:48 am

of this year? damn that must've been finished by the announcement.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 6th August 2015, 1:23 am

Goodbye wallet. I'll miss you.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th August 2015, 10:22 am

*has no inclination to purchase that game since I still have not played Zelda*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th August 2015, 10:58 pm

anybody up for a zelda rp?

I'm thinking years after the events of oot adult time line as ganondorf's seal begins to weaken and monsters are returning to hyrule :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th August 2015, 11:02 pm

The problem re: Adult Era is that that's Wind Waker's timeline. (Presuming you mean the Adult Era where Link beats Ganondorf - the problem with the one where Link dies is that Ganondorf is dead.)

At the end of Wind Waker Ganondorf is killed underneath the ocean and everyone moves the hell away.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next