Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 13 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Lief Katano 4th August 2015, 10:50 pm

jokool wrote:First Zelda game for me was Four Swords Anniversary Edition for the DS since it was free. Liked it at first, but after beating it a second time and never being able to get past the second bonus dungeon thingie (I don't know), I got frustrated with it and haven't really like the series since (especially after trying OOT on Vizzed and getting annoyed by Navi...).
It's easier with more people. Trust me. I swear to whatever.

Four Swords, that is. OoT doesn't have multiplayer.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 13 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2015, 10:52 pm

I honestly feel like the water temple will be easy for me, but since I haven't gotten there yet I try not to judge. Also, I remember watching my sister do some Shadow Temple stuff. I am absolutely not looking forward to any of it, it looks terrifying!

Midna is so fabulous! I don't understand how people find her rude and annoying! (Alright, I can see the rude part, but clearly they haven't even gotten halfway through the game if they still think she's rude after playing it.)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th August 2015, 10:55 pm

(just because she is rude after a certain point doesn't mean people don't still hate her being rude and/or that she was never rude at all)

(I mean)

(look at Keita in Devil Survivor 2)

(he's not a jerk in the Triangulum route but I still hate him because of the Septentrione route)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th August 2015, 11:02 pm

And then...That song... Ooo... Aaaah...
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2015, 11:04 pm

But there aren't different routes in Zelda! She underwent such great character development and people still think she is a stale, static character. I guess I can't blame them, though, as it is only after I examine Zelda herself more closely in Twilight Princess that I realize she wasn't just an ordinary damsel in distress type of princess...I just feel like so many characters are unjustly portrayed in so many comments and fanworks. :c (yes. Including Navi. She's not too terrible herself.)

Speaking of Navi, there was a Zelda reference in Gravity Falls newest episode! Grunkle Stan commented on the frequency of fairy bites as they progressed through the forest after slapping a fairy on his back as if it was a bug. The fairy proceeded to whimper "Hey! Look! Listen!"

If you are referring to the song I think you are referring to, then yes. Such beauty. I'm learning it on the Piano from the Zelda song book!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th August 2015, 11:10 pm

YOU HAVE THE SONG BOOK? Ooo... Aaaah...
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th August 2015, 11:14 pm

Dark Bunnies wrote:But there aren't different routes in Zelda! She underwent such great character development and people still think she is a stale, static character. I guess I can't blame them, though, as it is only after I examine Zelda herself more closely in Twilight Princess that I realize she wasn't just an ordinary damsel in distress type of princess...I just feel like so many characters are unjustly portrayed in so many comments and fanworks. :c (yes. Including Navi. She's not too terrible herself.)
Route is sort-of-ish the wrong term, admittedly; the Triangulum route is a directish sequel to the Septentrione route.

And being "stale, static" character is wrong. Saying she was annoying isn't.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2015, 11:15 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:YOU HAVE THE SONG BOOK? Ooo... Aaaah...
I do! It is fantastic! I highly recommend it!

Though, admittedly, I don't play it much. Whoops!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th August 2015, 11:16 pm

*had an idea*

I could do a blind run of OOT for my channel as my first series. That would be interesting. Though I did kind of want to do a Minecraft LP as my first series/video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2015, 11:20 pm

then do zelda as a second! Do what you really want first! I'm still interested in both! And it would be tons of fun~

posting this now because I quoted it earlier and I like the picture.:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th August 2015, 11:20 pm

do OoT

everyone and their mother does Minecraft
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 4th August 2015, 11:20 pm

I was gonna run OoT 3D at some point, but since you got all the shizzle set up you should go ahead and do it.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 4th August 2015, 11:23 pm

everyone also does Ocarina. :U It is arguably the most popular Zelda, possibly N64, game of all time.

Both are fun though. There's so many because it is interesting and new each time. Also depends on how the LPlayer portrays the fame that makes it the most interesting.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 4th August 2015, 11:24 pm

Everyone and their mother does OoT as well :V

Pick the game that'll best bring out your personality and that you feel passionate about. One that takes no effort for you to talk about. Then you'll leave a good impression no matter what.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th August 2015, 11:24 pm

people hate the water temple because back in my day we didn't have the boots as their own button, we had to pause the game to go to the equipment menu then equip the boots there

then there was the n64's lower draw distance making getting lost easier, and the whole place was a maze and you could potentially go rooms before realizing the water level was wrong and then have to go back, it was the worst dungeon :T

OOT was my first zelda and I played it before I could read Praise feathers!

got past the first miniboss after I could read
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next