Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

+5
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
9 posters

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 30th December 2013, 6:43 pm

Marth wrote:And another one does, and another one does, another theory bites the dust!
is this the real life, or is just fantasy?
Spoiler:
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 6:44 pm

This is the final fantasy. The ultimate illusion!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 30th December 2013, 6:46 pm

I remember reading on FF wiki how the series 's title came into play sometimes as a term...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 6:47 pm

Well obviously.

Now get out.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 30th December 2013, 6:51 pm

out of what?
here? because the answer is no
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2013, 7:02 pm

*having escaped the Death Star by the skin of my teeth, I now lurk nearby, ready to pounce the moment either of you take this another step further*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 7:03 pm

Eh?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 7:04 pm

*comes back with a mecha arm......which somehow got infused with dark energon* Gonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 7:05 pm

You can thank me for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 30th December 2013, 7:06 pm

*makes a bologna sandwich and puts googly eyes on it*
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 7:08 pm

So jokool's mecha arm is infected with Dark Energon?

I smell an MOoC mission...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 7:10 pm

This sounds oddly like a manga I've read about on TVTropes.

Then again, everything sounds like something I've read about on TVTropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 30th December 2013, 7:10 pm

sounds like a job for the pit stop!!!!!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 7:12 pm

Great! I'll grab my stuff!
Gwonam: There is no time! Your sword is enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 30th December 2013, 7:14 pm

*gives the sandwich some arms and legs*
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next