Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

+5
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
9 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 30th December 2013, 2:12 pm

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 2:17 pm

I made a whip not exist any more because I kept on equipping it and unequipping it from a robot.

Awesome.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 3:34 pm

I will get a shiny Magikarp!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2013, 4:06 pm

You must really like that seeing how this is the second time you have brought it to us  Silly 

*has seen it many times and isn't that fond of it*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 4:15 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Cthugha wrote:So, uh, why hasn't the Death Star turned into a new Unicron, considering it's fueled by the stuff?

Because the Death Star is a rebuilt Unicron.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2013, 4:17 pm

This is Random Ramblings, it's not supposed to make sense.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 4:18 pm

But the Death Star exists outside of Random Ramblings, ergo it must make some degree of sense.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 4:18 pm

So if I punch Lief in the face, you'll feel it instead because nothing makes sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2013, 4:40 pm

It's possible, no guarantee that I'll be the one feeling it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 4:54 pm

Theory: If I bite my arm off, it will taste like a cookie and I'll grow a new one because nothing makes sense here.

*starts biting his arm off*

.............Taste like cake..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 30th December 2013, 5:58 pm

*hears dramatic music in the background*
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2013, 6:04 pm

*hears large, heavy footsteps*
*doesn't turn to look, just runs for it*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2013, 6:37 pm

*his arm hasn't regrown yet*

.....................Okay, another theory bites the dust...

*goes to get a new arm*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th December 2013, 6:41 pm

And another one does, and another one does, another theory bites the dust!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next