Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

+5
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
9 posters

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 50 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 12:29 am

Need a hammer or screwdriver?

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree! - Page 50 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 19—Deck the halls with lots of TNT and gather around the burning holiday tree!

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 12:42 am

Nope. My chainsaw's the only tool I need.  Evil Laughter 

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2014, 12:45 am

*puts himself into hammerspace*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 12:52 am

On second thought, I could use that hammer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2014, 1:27 pm

Non-douche tip #3427: Don't claim that two things are not comparable, and then spend the rest of the article comparing them.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 1:36 pm

WORTHLESS KORRIDIAN, YOU MUST BE HARDENED WITH FIRE! GO AND KILL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2014, 1:57 pm

I have no idea who the hell your avatar is.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 2:29 pm

Her name's Phosphora. She's the boss of level 14 in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 4th January 2014, 2:47 pm

Lovely Music:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2014, 3:54 pm

Poison wrote:
Lovely Music:
Looking at this a second time, I was like "where's the Generation II group?" before I remembered Team Rocket was Generation I and II. Derp.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2014, 4:02 pm

Caprizant wrote:Arc, you're a genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2014, 4:03 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:
Caprizant wrote:Arc, you're a genius.
When the 'ell did he say that?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next