Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

+9
Meyneth
Nopon
Cap'n Jack
Critical Sass
Princess
Subconscious Drift
Apocrypha
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
13 posters

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th September 2017, 3:59 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I mean.

It does, but is 25/37 power really worth being able to use Ground moves on a Pokémon with Levitate

just switch out to a Fire or Dark Pokémon or whatever
That is presuming that you have another Pokémon to switch out, or that we're talking about using Pokémon at all and not elemental typing and fighting based on it. If you had a steel target that was levitating and you wanted to bring that target down to earth to use the field to your advantage, wouldn't you need to first smack them down out of the air?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 3 - Cooking With Lies, by Snek Lief Katano

Post by Meyneth 13th September 2017, 4:11 pm

¿que?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th September 2017, 4:28 pm

*uninstalls Dead By Daylight*

Fucking impossible to play... First off, there's no control list from what I can see, so I'm going in nearly blind. Second, the only "tutorial" this game has is a bunch of stuff to read, so the only way to actually try anything is by playing...

Tried killer first, and my low quality made things hard enough, but the gameplay itself is annoying as fuck. First person makes it next to impossible to see survivors, and hitting them is even harder.

Second game, I jump over to survivor, and apparently the killer in this lobby is an expert because he downs everyone almost immediately. I got away like once or twice, but when I tried to do anything, I have no clue how to do it (skill checks? what's the button for it?), so yeah, I died not long after...

Maybe this game is a lot more fun with friends, but given that I seemed to be the only one interested in trying this, and that interest has died now, this was a waste of my time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th September 2017, 10:36 pm

*lurks in the shadows*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2017, 5:02 pm

testing testing 1-2-79

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 17th September 2017, 6:22 pm

Well It's working for me.
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th September 2017, 6:33 pm

You have my attention, something you gonna stream soon perhaps?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2017, 6:41 pm

nah, I'd have to buy a capture card thingamajig, which I can't really afford.  XP

EDIT: ...unless you're talking to Mey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th September 2017, 7:08 pm

Gonna guess a Disgaea 5 character?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th September 2017, 7:39 pm

Windchild wrote:nah, I'd have to buy a capture card thingamajig, which I can't really afford.  XP

Nah I was talking to you.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2017, 8:04 pm

Orcapon wrote:Gonna guess a Disgaea 5 character?
Correct.
Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Windchild wrote:nah, I'd have to buy a capture card thingamajig, which I can't really afford.  XP

Nah I was talking to you.
Ah. But yeah, Disgaea 5 stream's not gonna happen. XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th September 2017, 9:18 pm

Would you recommend previous Disgaea games?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th September 2017, 9:54 pm

I played Disgaea ds (a port of Disgaea 1) and it was quite fun, its a strategy game tho
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2017, 10:04 pm

I haven't played any Disgaea game besides 5, so I couldn't. Though, from what I've heard, 5 did some serious streamlining, so idk how much of a rush I'm in to play them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 17th September 2017, 10:41 pm

YOU'LLL NEVER TAKE MY FANFIC
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next