Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

+12
Pokemoll
Revenge of Mars
Cap'n Jack
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Critical Sass
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Apocrypha
16 posters

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while. - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2017, 4:38 pm

you have missed me and nopon obtaining our manhoods

wait no that sounds kinda weird
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while. - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 2 - OOOOH MY GOOOOD, Lord Dragel Returns, for a while.

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2017, 4:42 pm

I'd phrase it as Lief and Nopon becoming sexually active while Truth slides further off the deep end.

On the bright side, you're now the second member to return within the span of a week!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 6th April 2017, 4:52 pm

I'm Mey and I'm not sure if we've met?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 6th April 2017, 5:11 pm

I'm just confused. Loopy
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2017, 5:38 pm

I'm Charles I think. Maybe. Not quite sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2017, 6:22 pm

"Did ya hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash? He's all right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2017, 8:54 pm

Funny how you don't really start appreciate supernatural powers until you have to play without them. Maybe some of you remember "Mostly Flesh and Steel" in the original Dishonored where you play with just the starting Blink power. In Dishonored 2 you have the option to outright refuse the power of The Outsider and of course there's an achievement for the entire game without powers.

I don't look forward to that achievement.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 6th April 2017, 9:29 pm

DId I miss Molly also!?

Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenge of Mars 6th April 2017, 9:54 pm

Uh, Hi. I'm Mars...
Revenge of Mars
Revenge of Mars

: The Perverted Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 6th April 2017, 10:01 pm

Hi! I'm Lima, nice to meet you~.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2017, 10:40 pm

*is a bit devastated after finding out something* See upcoming post in the today I learned thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2017, 10:42 pm

Horrified
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 6th April 2017, 10:47 pm

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next