Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What should we nickname Kricketot?

Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty0%Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty33%Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty67%Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty 67% 
[ 2 ]
Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty0%Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!)

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th March 2017, 4:43 pm

I pity the fool who has to sit her for five minutes waiting for all these images to load.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play: Pokémon Platinum! (Part 4―Cricket or Ticket!)

Post by Meyneth 14th March 2017, 5:08 pm

Me and Greece got better internet so it not us for once!

As for the bug's Nickname, how about something music themed? Like Melody or Aria?

Wait wait! how about Nocturne? It's music themed and fits the fact that you can only find one at night!
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 14th March 2017, 5:15 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I pity the fool who has to sit her for five minutes waiting for all these images to load.
Hey, it comes with the territory in a screenshot LP. I've been trying to make shorter updates lately, so this is about the best it's gonna get :V
Meyneth wrote:As for the bug's Nickname, how about something music themed? Like Melody or Aria?

Wait wait! how about Nocturne? It's music themed and fits the fact that you can only find one at night!
Ooo, I like all of those! Mind if I make all of them options in the poll?
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 14th March 2017, 5:17 pm

Go for it fam!
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 15th March 2017, 4:48 pm

Kricketot's nickname poll is open!

I suggested the nickname Krickétude. It's a pun on its evolution's name and étude, which is a musical composition for a single instrument composed to improve or demonstrate the skill of the musician. I figured it fit since I'm doing this run in part as a self-imposed challenge, both to improve my own skill and demonstrate the usefulness of some neglected Pokémon.

You'll have 24 hours to vote, so go ahead and choose your fave!
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 16th March 2017, 4:47 pm

Poll closed! Our Kricketot will be nicknamed Nocturne in the next update!
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2