Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

+12
varia
Critical Sass
Caprizant
Princess
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
Nopon
Joey
Meyneth
16 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

Post by Guest 26th December 2016, 9:31 pm

NOT THE RATS!!! Gonk

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?!

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th December 2016, 9:40 pm

Go my pretty birdies!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th December 2016, 9:41 pm

Whut ...birdies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th December 2016, 9:45 pm

In the second Dishonored Mission, after you deal with Granny Rag's gentleman callers, she will say it's time to feed her birdies, walk outside and shut the door behind her. If you peak through the keyhole, she will be feeding plague rats.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th December 2016, 9:52 pm

Oooooooooohhhhhh....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th December 2016, 10:05 pm

Old Granny is evil.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 26th December 2016, 10:40 pm

greece, I'm level 50 and in low tier in ranked mode, and can barely play for the life of me.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 26th December 2016, 11:35 pm

I'm only level 30 something and am pretty good with my n-zap, most other weapons and I'm floundering

also got Nightmare Filia to a sliver of health but then I got combo'd and lost half of my hp and died x.x
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 27th December 2016, 2:06 am

all level means is how long you've been playing
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 27th December 2016, 1:15 pm

Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 28-undyne-smile I won't let them down!!!
Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 28-undyne-smile I'll make everyone's wishes come true!!
Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 7-papyrus-aside I WISH I HAD EIGHT LEGS...
Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 2-papyrus-smile SO I COULD WEAR FOUR PAIRS OF HOTPANTS.
Random Ramblings: Season 6 - Episode 1 - Jingle Shenanigans and BEANS EVERYWHERE?! - Page 2 28-undyne-smile I'll make most people's wishes come true!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 6:03 pm

Pantalaimon wrote:all level means is how long you've been playing
Can confirm. *has max level in SMITE (30), which lets him play competitively, but still sucks like he's a level 1 noob*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th December 2016, 8:17 pm

*creeps across a roof top*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th December 2016, 12:13 pm

But with level comes experience. (meaning knowing how the maps work, and how each weapon works) I also don't know how many of these 50s are Ss. So they could be really hardcore vet players.

I actually did pretty well earlier today with 11 kills on the Luna Blaster. Switched to Neo cause I heard it was better, but I miss my land mines...
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th December 2016, 7:05 pm

*drops from a roof, stabs someone in the shoulder, then flashes away as the body turns to dust*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th December 2016, 8:59 pm

My shoulder!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next