Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

+11
Truthseeker4449
Subconscious Drift
Critical Sass
returnofmastercrazyhand
silence
Meyneth
TheCapsFan
Greece
Nopon
Lief Katano
Burnin' Bunnies
15 posters

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends Empty Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 6:21 pm

The hardest part I'm finding out right now is fitting in the spoken parts :V

But it will happen. I am DETERMINED (just finished take 3, with this being the first time trying to add in the spoken parts)

Meyneth wrote:No nanna I want you to do it because I realized that I'm garbage at singing!
I call nonsense, but okay :U

Last edited by Truthseeker4449 on 6th February 2017, 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moving)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 6:28 pm

I also call nonsense!

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 7 - Carolling with Nopon and Friends

Post by Lief Katano 3rd October 2016, 6:29 pm

I, too, call nonsense!

...Maybe! I don't know. What are we talking about?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 6:30 pm

Singing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 3rd October 2016, 6:32 pm

I'm garbage so your voices are an improvement :O
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 6:43 pm

Hmmm... Take 6 is the most promising one so far...but let's see if I can do any better before sending this one in~
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 6:48 pm

Kool Kat wrote:Hmmm... Take 6 is the most promising one so far...but let's see if I can do any better before sending this one in~
Hmmm actually I think I'm gonna send it in. I just played it over both the instrumental and the vocal versions on Youtube, and I think it's okay. Dunsparce Approves

Ultimately that is up to Nopon to decide though, haha!

EDIT: though it is hilarious listening to all 6 tracks at once. that echo though
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 6:56 pm

Is the echo as good as the one we had the other night at our OJ party? Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 3rd October 2016, 6:57 pm

Kool Kat wrote:
Greece wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:I'm babysitting right now, and a friend is over to visit. Basically, there is double VeggieTales going on right now. Different episodes.

And this is the new VeggieTales, with a different Theme Song and animation. And just...this isn't what I grew up with. Why is this a thing. So much is different. It's really bizarre.

I can't believe they changed the opening. Is it even bible stories anymore?
Not really? Just---nope. It's not. It's just like a "day-in-the-life" sort of thing. I mean sure, there's good lessons taught (obviously) and it will occasionally quote a scripture passage. At the very end of the episode, it still says "God made you special, and He loves you very much." But otherwise? Naw.
Wikipedia wrote:A new series, VeggieTales in the House, premiered on Netflix in Thanksgiving 2014.[11] The series lead is Doug TenNapel and features a theme song by independent studio musician and frequent TenNapel collaborator Terry Scott Taylor. Mike Nawrocki and Phil Vischer continue to voice their characters, but the rest of the original video cast has been replaced by veteran voice actors Tress MacNeille and Rob Paulsen. The series is an expansion of the kitchen counter-top segments of the original videos to include a full city which the characters live in. Bob and Larry live as roommates in an apartment west of the kitchen counter. Several stories revolve around a general store built into the bottom-right corner of a kitchen counter which is run by Pa Grape. The cast from the original videos remains the same aside from the absence of Mr. Nezzer, who has been replaced by a similar looking character named Ichabeezer.

But look at this!
It feels so wrong:
No:
W H A T   I S   T H I S:

But yeah. ogajidjaigh

Oh, and here's the theme by the way.
Spoiler:
Also Monster Trucks seem to be a recurring theme, almost obsessively. I've listened to at least two separate episodes that featured monster trucks as a big role in the episode.

I'm just not sure how I feel about this

*JelloApocalypse Voice* Look out VeggieTales
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 6:59 pm

Probably oh boy. There were at least 3 different beginnings.

Though some times it synced, and it was really cool.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 3rd October 2016, 7:03 pm

I just watched the Voltron season 2 trailer and I am concered
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 7:15 pm

Be concerned

this is why we all worry about Space Dad

Don't let Space Dad be Space Dead
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2016, 7:30 pm

Hackapon wrote:
Meyneth wrote:Could you highlight which one you want me to sing? Also @nanna you may have a better singing voice than me.

the lyrics I need sung are:

Spoiler:

when you have something ready let me know and I'll have a way for sharing :D

also if possible record just your voice and not the instruments
I saved the file as an MP3 in Audacity. I'm ready to send it your way! (With approval of Valk :O She wanted to know what I was using Snazz's mic for, and I had just decided that I was okay with the file)

I'm both excited and so very self-conscious right now. O_O
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2016, 7:36 pm

*walks in, tired*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd October 2016, 7:37 pm

@Nanna: I'm sure you did perfectly fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next