Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 7 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd September 2016, 10:50 am

Try sleeping your back tonight.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 7 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 23rd September 2016, 11:02 am

I have never been able to sleep on my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd September 2016, 11:11 am

I've had a lot of trouble doing it too, I'm much more comfortable with sleeping on my stomach, though I've been able to compromise on my side lately.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2016, 4:43 pm

See, I sleep on my side all the time. And I just gotta have a pillow to hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd September 2016, 4:44 pm

I hear sleeping in the fetal position can help too.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2016, 6:16 pm

Huh... I wonder if that's why my back doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. I used to sleep on my side, and I had nothing but back troubles. After awhile, I started becoming uncomfortable on my side (from both pain, and also things like acid reflux), so I started sleeping on my back with my head propped up by a few pillows, and I seem to have less trouble with my back now (legs still give me fits now and then though...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd September 2016, 7:51 pm

jokool wrote:Huh... I wonder if that's why my back doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. I used to sleep on my side, and I had nothing but back troubles. After awhile, I started becoming uncomfortable on my side (from both pain, and also things like acid reflux), so I started sleeping on my back with my head propped up by a few pillows, and I seem to have less trouble with my back now (legs still give me fits now and then though...).
More than likely, I've posted about the benefits of sleeping on your back before.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th September 2016, 10:50 pm

Just asked my insurance company for a quote. I haven't bought a vehicle yet, let alone picked one out, but I decided to start doing some of the math anyway. I set my quote for my "worst" case scenario, a 2005 Chevy 3500 4x4 pickup. I picked Chevy because they're generally reliable, bulletproof trucks and it's unlikely I would find anything reasonably priced later than 2005. I also selected in the quote that it is under a lien, as it is likely that to buy a decent truck will require me to borrow money and force to the truck to be in my name.

The quote came out to about $220. I already pay $140 to my parents for Ayumi's insurance and for driving the rest of the family's vehicles. $360 in all. And for the hell of it, I quoted a brand new F-150. Turns out my insurance payment would be as much as the truck payments, in excess of $350 a month. My biweekly paycheck only comes out to about $500 that I can actually spend.

I'm extremely reluctant to tie up that much of my pay for such a long term. I guess buying a larger truck will have to wait until next winter and around here, there's no guarantee that we'll even get a good winter then.

One more thing, I just discovered that the hinge on my wallet is broken... Thought I heard a snapping sound earlier today while rotating tires.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2016, 7:31 pm

I've refused to give up so far, though I'm highly disappointed two of the best candidates so far have not returned my e-mails. My next possible candidate is a V10 Ford, but it's got 279,000 miles on it. While the old Ford V10, still in production today in a updated form, is regarded as a very good engine, I'm still reluctant.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2016, 8:43 pm

Starting to think that if I cannot get a response back on that Dodge, I'll resign myself to continue saving up for next season, when my budget will allow for a better quality truck with the stuff I really want in a plow, namely 4X4 and Manual Trans.

Besides, Ayumi appears to be back to trying to get my attention. Ran out of washer fluid after hitting a bug (one thing that I don't like about her is the small washer fluid tank :I), and decided to check on the coolant too. The coolant bottle was empty, I can't quite recall the last time I added coolant, but I think she's using a gallon of coolant every 3,000 miles, which isn't good. I'll have to keep an eye on that in the next couple hundred miles, if the level goes down again I'll have to start chasing for a pinhole leak.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2016, 9:56 pm

So apparently I suck with OBS... I tried recording SMITE and OJ, and both times....black screen...

...I'm just not cut out for Let's Plays... *uninstalls OBS*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th October 2016, 9:58 pm

OBS takes time to learn (I'm still learning new tricks with it)

took me a month to be able to record OJ xD

if you want I can see what I did for that and tell you :O
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 4th October 2016, 10:52 pm

jokool wrote:So apparently I suck with OBS... I tried recording SMITE and OJ, and both times....black screen...

...I'm just not cut out for Let's Plays... *uninstalls OBS*
Have you tried down-scaling the resolution? U was getting black screen FF XIV until I did that.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th October 2016, 10:57 pm

Another issue can be what capture method you're using among other things, this is why it is normally recommended to use 2 monitors when streaming/recording (1 for the game and another for OBS and monitoring it)

It is possible to stream/record with one monitor but then you shouldn't do the game full screen as you won't know how it'll look or if a problem arises

I recorded all of my Finding Teddy Let's Play before realizing this and only had a blank screen
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th October 2016, 4:00 pm

I've discovered that Ayumi is leaking coolant, out of the thermostat housing. I just had that sealed with a fresh gasket about 6,000 miles ago with the timing belt, water pump, and thermostat replacement. I'm mildly pissed that this is the third time I'll have to go into this housing and this time I'll be replacing it with parts from Ford, so now I need to find time this week to get a housing.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next