Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 28 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th April 2017, 6:47 pm

I've managed to obtain one of the hardest achievements in Dishonored, Tempest. It's kill 6 people within one second. The hard part is getting 6 people together in one place, the game doesn't like more than 4 or 5 bodies in one spot at once and by the time you return with the sixth, one of them is gone. I managed to catch wind of a weeper horde in the mission Lady Boyle's Last Party and dropped a couple of spring razors in their path.

Now for the last main game achievement, cause 5 unintentional suicides. This should've been the easier of the two achievements in practice since I simply require possession II, a civilian (it only works on civilians), and a wall of light or arc pylon.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 28 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 11th April 2017, 7:23 pm

And this is a problem...how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th April 2017, 7:49 pm

jokool wrote:And this is a problem...how?
Because when I start Lady Boyle's Last Party, I have Blink II, Bend Time II, and Dark Vision, Agility, and 7 runes. The mission has the remaining three I need to possess Humans, one of which is in the Basement Vault. As you might recall, the key to it is upstairs. So I have to play good stealth as I found out the hard way just straight up quiet murdering will easily put the party on lockdown. This makes half of your civilians disappear or become too far from the wall of light to be killed without burning through mana.

Rewiring the wall of light will let you throw the Boyles and servants at the wall, but party guests won't be touched by the wall. Again I found this out the hard way.

Really it's having to get those three runes that seems to keep screwing me over. I wish when I did this run originally (remember Dishonored saves your most recent run, which for me is a high chaos run) I didn't buy Agility and I'd have to start from at least the Golden Cat to fix that.

Also I have a headache now.... And it's not food related.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2017, 5:37 pm

Think it's safe to say my allergies are more than just allergies... *feels worse today*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 13th April 2017, 4:48 pm

Either phone or ear buds acting up by randomly blasting music into my ear at near max volume x.x
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th April 2017, 8:28 pm

*is finding myself ranting in my head about my brother and how his behavior is the reason my family is in the emotional, economic, and physical state that it is in*

I need to find something more happy to think about instead of this sinkhole...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th April 2017, 4:18 pm

Just had a close call at my house. Our microwave, a bit less than a year old, caught fire. It was turned off rather quickly and the fire extinguished itself. It appears the insulation is what caught fire.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th April 2017, 7:44 am

Well... I just got woken up early on my day off...by another mouse in bed with me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th April 2017, 3:34 pm

So I decided to try seeing if I could track down Akuraito. Although I know she was banned from Bulbagarden shortly after the social group purge so long ago, I wanted to check anyway.

So much has changed... The entire format of the forum has changed. And it also seems KM has left as well.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th April 2017, 3:41 pm

*smashes my head into the wall, just realizing I have access to both Akuraito's and KM's e-mail addresses*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2017, 4:24 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:So I decided to try seeing if I could track down Akuraito. Although I know she was banned from Bulbagarden shortly after the social group purge so long ago, I wanted to check anyway.

So much has changed... The entire format of the forum has changed. And it also seems KM has left as well.

I knew about the changes awhile ago (unless they changed everything again since my last visit). Had to change for some security reason or had to change because main site thing expired...or something, I don't know. But yeah, it looked really different after they changed it, and it's one of the reasons why I stopped going back altogether.

Funny though, I was just thinking about going back to look around and maybe see if anyone had a spare Volcanion in the trade forums.

...didn't know KM had left though. Hope everything is okay with her. Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2017, 4:30 pm

Crap, it just hit me that I used to have her phone number on my old phone... Lost it when it died, and I never got a chance to....wait, I think I may still have it in my PMs?

Edit: I do! Dunspach is Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 16th April 2017, 7:30 pm

I am not happy with Kuroshitsuji right now. Niagara Falls Bawling
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th April 2017, 9:36 pm

Spent 80 minutes running a stack train across Sherman Hill in Train Simulator while listening to an anime I'm not fond of. The final destination is just past around one last bend, I can see it. And the game throws a weird operational error penalty and something called a PCS forces the brakes on and brings my train to a halt within spitting distance of the final destination.

PCS stands for Penumatic Control Switch and it trips if air pressure falls too low while power is being applied.

After fiddling with my controls for a few minutes, I reset the PCS and finished the scenario with a negative score.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st April 2017, 1:18 am

...I can't sleep... Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next