Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 19 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 6th January 2017, 10:59 pm

We have a ballast ready for tomorrow in the form of chicken feed and a hay bale I bought today for our chickens (around 100 or so lbs. total).

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 19 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th January 2017, 2:08 pm

Better than nothing, I'd try to get more personally. Ayumi's ballast load is 120 lbs of sand, plus 8 gallons of ice in two 5 gallon buckets. I'm planning to double the sand load to 240 lbs once the forecast starts calling for significant slow levels.

Meanwhile in my own quest for winter traction, trying to find a set of chains for Ayumi just got a lot harder because Amazon thinks her tire size is 215/75R15. Ayumi is equipped with 225/70R14 tires. Basically the biggest pain in my side about Ayumi's stock configuration has not been her lack of power, it has been her 14-inch rims (that's what the R14 means), unique to the RWD XLT trim Rangers. My tire options are very limited as a result. 4WD Rangers have 15 inch rims and because 4WD Rangers of this vingage are much more likely to have money spend on them, there's much more available for them.

And to change out the rims is expensive. A reconditioned stock 15" alloy rim is $140. And most aftermarket rims for trucks look ugly in my opinion and generally aren't meant for stock tire fitment.

Choosing to replace the rims also carries another problem, what to do with the old ones and the tires. I fitted Ayumi with two new tires a year ago at a cost of about $300. Those tires barely have any wear on them, with at least 80% of their tread life remaining, so once I got over my guilt of wasting money I could sell them as a set. I don't really have room to keep them anywhere though while I wait for someone to buy them. Assuming someone wants to spend $400 on a set of wheels and tires for what is often a neglected vehicle.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th January 2017, 3:05 pm

Yay paperwork!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th January 2017, 3:35 pm

Dammit! My save screwup yesterday did cost me Ghost in the Flooded District Mission. So I have to do most of the mission all over again.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 8:03 pm

Fuck, I had a Pokemon card way back when, and I'm 90% certain it's with all my other special cards, in a baggie somewhere.  Problem is, I have no idea where.  

It's this card, by the way.  Specifically a Japanese one. And unless it's been taken out of the sleeve, it should be in really good condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 8:20 pm

Charles wrote:Fuck, I had a Pokemon card way back when, and I'm 90% certain it's with all my other special cards, in a baggie somewhere.  Problem is, I have no idea where.  

It's this card, by the way.  Specifically a Japanese one.  And unless it's been taken out of the sleeve, it should be in really good condition.  
Holy crap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th January 2017, 1:37 pm

I have something I need to vent on, but I can't because it involves someone online. >_>
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th January 2017, 3:46 pm

Feel free to vent at me, I am a tomb for secrets
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th January 2017, 10:11 pm

Just how many saving bonds my grandparent's have given me and their value now. It pains my heart to think I once gave my grandma a hard time about receiving what I thought was worthless paper and she replied that she wouldn't give me anymore. The oldest bond I have now is nearly 20 years old, but is worth a little more than double than what they paid for it. All together these bonds are worth much more than my prepubescent self could've possibly imagined and most of them are only half old and a few have a great interest rate on them.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th January 2017, 9:01 am

Ugh...Ice is everywhere this morning, so I can't get to work...and the lights are starting to blink...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th January 2017, 12:57 pm

*looks outside, just sees wetness*

*looks at temperature, 34 degrees*

No snow, no ice, my day feels wasted.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th January 2017, 3:39 pm

this one user on tpp is criticizing my typos on the live updater and mistakes
EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM I TYPO A LOT AND MAKE MISTAKES
and he was rude about it too.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 5:47 pm

Fuck my life... We have a low rider now...

So the check engine light came on today on our "new" used car... Not sure why it's on, but...even worse...as my grandma was driving me back home from work...something went POP in the back...and the rear end is dragging the ground...

Hopefully, we can get whatever it is fixed...but still...Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th January 2017, 6:00 pm

Sounds like an air ride suspension problem. You've said before it's a Lincoln right? Some Lincolns are equipped with an air suspension system in the rear suspension to give a smoother ride. The light is likely on because a problem with the system, and that problem blew out the rear air bags. Hard to pinpoint the exact problem just based on the symptoms, but generally these systems aren't too expensive to fix and there should be a good bit of DIY stuff on YouTube to help.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 7:07 pm

Yup, it's a Lincoln. My uncle called the dealer we bought it from, and he also said it's probably the rear air bag, so it's comforting to know that you have the same diagnosis. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon. Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next