Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I kind of forget to use this feature sometimes and I use the one on bulba more often, so here are my thoughts on stuff

Go down

I kind of forget to use this feature sometimes and I use the one on bulba more often, so here are my thoughts on stuff Empty I kind of forget to use this feature sometimes and I use the one on bulba more often, so here are my thoughts on stuff

so I finished off my final fantasy xv preorder
and unlike those at gameFAQs who are cancelling preorders because they somehow CAN NOT WAIT 2 MORE MONTHS WHEN THEY WAITED TEN YEARS, I'm fine with it
gives me more time to preorder pokemon sun and save up for phoenix wright ace attorney: spirit of justice
also I submitted another top 10 list to gameFAQs recently, it got rejected previously so I finetuned it and resubmitted it as per the one of the mods telling me what I should do to get it submitted.
my previous top 10 list was about tropes named after video games on tvtropes and can be found here
I kind of needed to proofread it first, as I am STILL finding mistakes in grammar and spelling in that list.
anyways that's all for now.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit