Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 4 - Advance the Jokool Fan Club!

+13
Princess
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Greece
Critical Sass
TheCapsFan
Apocrypha
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Caprizant
Dragel
Burnin' Bunnies
17 posters

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 4 - Advance the Jokool Fan Club! - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 4 - Advance the Jokool Fan Club!

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 25th June 2016, 5:27 pm

I am slowly figuring Tumblr out, woosh
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 4 - Advance the Jokool Fan Club! - Page 34 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 5 - Episode 4 - Advance the Jokool Fan Club!

Post by TheCapsFan 25th June 2016, 6:14 pm

Oh gosh Nanna, get out of that site while you still can...
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 25th June 2016, 6:16 pm

Also, Ellie, why did you guys want to leave in the first place? Was it a fear factor since Paris and Brussles?
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 25th June 2016, 6:36 pm

"muh immigration control" - racists wanna keep the big bad muslims out. guess what LEAVING THE EU CHANGES NOTHING

"we pay too much money to the EU" - guess what? now we gotta pay them more.

"we can be free and independent" except the part where we still have to rely on the EU for everything because of where the UK is geographically.

"we can take control of our own laws and regulations instead of the rules imposed by the EU" what they really mean by that, is they want to further restrict our rights and such. like cutting funding to the NHS, or going so far as to get rid of free healthcare, which the conservative gonvernment has been trying to do since they got into power.

what's even scarier is that the EU enforces a certain standard of human rights to be a member. the conservatives already tried to abolish the human rights act shortly after they got into power. now there's nothing stopping them.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2016, 6:50 pm

gg

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 25th June 2016, 6:51 pm

pretty much
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th June 2016, 7:09 pm

Ellie wrote:
And probably a few after it too.

Short version: We're fucked.

Long version:
Scotland's likely going to have another independence vote to see if they can leave the UK to stay in the EU, and Northern Ireland is talking about trying to get a reunification vote to rejoin the rest of Ireland and leave the UK, for the same reason.

Even before the vote was over, the value of the pound dropped something like 11% within the span of a couple hours. That's HUGE.

Our current prime minister is stepping down in October, to be replaced most likely by none other than Boris Johnson. If you don't know who he is, and you care, then go look him up. Ex-mayor of London, absolute moronic goofball.

It's too early for this to have immediate effects, and the exit from the EU won't be completely finalised for at least another two years, but it's already hurting us in a big way. Other EU powers want the UK to just get the fuck out as quick as possible, with no renegotiations prior, such as trade arrangements and such.

It's also spurred other contries into considering leaving the EU as well. Countries such as the Netherlands, France, and Spain, from what I hear. We could be looking at the start of a complete collapse of the EU.

Damn.

There was also a petition to have second referendum vote, since now only AFTER the vote do all the ignorant "leave" voters know how much they were lied to and fucked over. It got enough signatures to be passed on and "officially considered" by parliament, though that doesn't mean much. I just hope to god it goes through.

I've tried to convince my mom to move us to Scotland within a couple years, so hopefully that becomes a thing.

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I am slowly figuring Tumblr out, woosh
Nanna, I'm now deeply concerned for you.[/quote]
[/quote]
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 25th June 2016, 7:21 pm

I'm actually doing better now that I have a tumblr to not check tumblr. :U I would check a few blogs quite often, partially because I wouldn't be notified if they ever updated. Now I have a quick way to see that, no, nothing has happened. XD
Also, I've noticed it is much easier to get attention on Tumblr than on dA...which can be nice. I have more motivation to draw without the self-imposed restriction of having more completed work go on dA.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 25th June 2016, 9:04 pm

I'll have motivation when I get over whatever I've come down with
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th June 2016, 10:58 pm

Tumblr is only as bad as the people you choose to follow :V

also I don't know if I should share my latest work here or not
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 26th June 2016, 12:25 am

AHHHHH GREECE YOUR THEME 

LOVELY
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th June 2016, 12:40 pm

*walks in with unkempt hair*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 26th June 2016, 2:48 pm

same.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th June 2016, 2:58 pm

*walks in without hair*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th June 2016, 3:16 pm

What is wrong with you?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next