Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

+15
returnofmastercrazyhand
RedCydranth
silence
TheCapsFan
Gravitas
Greece
Critical Sass
Burnin' Bunnies
Nopon
Caprizant
Chibster
Lief Katano
Meyneth
Dragel
Truthseeker4449
19 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

Post by Gravitas 18th October 2015, 4:23 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Gravitas wrote:I have returned! What's new guys and gals (and other)?
I stayed in bed until 2:15 because it was that nice and cold.
I would've done that but I have tons of work to do. The next day that I have no work, though, will be the laziest day of my life.

ION: I've been fighting ASGORE and I need to take a break -- my heart rate is faster than Sonic the Hedgehog. It's crazy.
Gravitas
Gravitas

: Filled with DETERMINATION. :

Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 17 - Once again, our king is terrible at names

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 4:37 pm

I've somehow lucked out not to have any work for two weekends now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 6:04 pm

*starts reading manga while hoping somebody will approach wanting to play Minecraft in some way*

Also can't wait for 1.9 now.

EDIT: FORGET THE SHIPS, FLYING WILL BE A THING
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th October 2015, 6:09 pm

Ooo... Aaaah... THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 6:13 pm

In some ways I want to go ahead and try playing the latest snapshot on a server, but we can't even muster up the effort to get to The End in our last two worlds Niagara Falls
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th October 2015, 6:50 pm

What is everyone up to today?

Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 6:54 pm

I'm presently laughing my ass off to a shoujo manga where the (presently) pure, Catholic main character accidentally made a pact with Satan and Satan wants her virginity in exchange for getting her closer to her crush. And Satan just showed up as a transfer student in her class, identifying himself as her brother.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 18th October 2015, 6:54 pm

I went over to a friends', we chatted for a while, now I'm procrastinating.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 6:56 pm

Then would you want to play Minecraft?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th October 2015, 7:03 pm

I was checking out Ray's Twitch steam just a minute ago.

Noticed he had this on his channel:

Spoiler:

Compare that to mine, and it's no contest:

Spoiler:

But at least mine has been a bit faster lately (I'm only worse than 80% of the US instead of 97% now Dunspach is Glory!) and I haven't had too many issues (except for occasionally having to reset it when it dies...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th October 2015, 7:08 pm

Dark Magician Girl wrote:What is everyone up to today?

Playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. Yourself?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th October 2015, 7:12 pm

Taking a break from doing some homework. I have 2 midterms tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched. I might watch some anime later (but it's Free! so I doubt many people here would be interested in that).
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2015, 7:17 pm

Dark Magician Girl wrote: I have 2 midterms tomorrow so I'm pretty psyched.
I happen to have one half of my Final tomorrow for Diesel 111 (Intro to Diesel Engines). Pretty straightford really, pull the cylinder head off a small lawnmower-sized diesel engine, then put it back together and set the whole thing up and what not so that it runs. If it runs, then I pass that part. If the thing blows up into a million pieces......... well....

The other half is a more typical exam about general diesel knowledge that'll be done online.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 18th October 2015, 7:18 pm

Dark Magician Girl wrote:I might watch some anime later (but it's Free! so I doubt many people here would be interested in that).
I love Free!! Makoto is my fav. <3
Chibster
Chibster

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next