Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reaction Blog: I don't ignore it.

Go down

A Reaction Blog: I don't ignore it. Empty A Reaction Blog: I don't ignore it.

Since I avoid posting in the I've Got a Problem to Complain About thread because it makes me feel like I'm indirectly swearing, and there have been things that I've wanted to say but didn't want to bring them to other threads, I decided I'd make my own "thread" to specifically personally reply to Problems. Because sometimes I want to give input, but I still don't want to post in that thread.

It seems kinda silly, but oh well. Onwards to my responses!

This is important and the first thing I am responding to! I will continue responding to things in the comments of this post. You are welcome to comment on my comments and such, or you can continue the conversation in the Problem thread, but I will always respond here.

So without further ado, let's a go!
Spiky Nopon in the Problem thread wrote:
venting:

Obviously I don't know the complete problem. I don't know what they're going through or how close you are to them. I just don't know the situation. If you don't feel like this advice will do any good, feel free to ignore it, but I'm going to suggest it anyway.
Maybe you don't have to truly talk to them about it? Like, if they know you know what is going on, or even if you don't, just asking them sometimes, "Hey, are you okay?" and reminding them that they can always come to you if they need to talk about it can be a big help. And if they do come to you, maybe you can just be a listening ear, help them get it off their chest. Be a shoulder they can cry on. And if they ask for your opinion or your input, provide it if you genuinely think it will help them.
It sounds to me like you are truly concerned for them, and that it's not just for your feeling of self worth. The best thing I can think of is just continue being their friend. Let them know they can trust you and stay with them through their tough times. As I said, I don't know what they're going through, but I hope this helps?

I'm bad at giving advice. But I felt like I had to say this. :/ ?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Reaction Blog: I don't ignore it. :: Comments

Nopon

Post 16th August 2015, 11:04 pm by Nopon

dangit bunny, now I wanna cry, how is it that you sound so much wiser than you should be for your age xD

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 17th August 2015, 12:15 am by Burnin' Bunnies

Oi, I'm almost an adult! >:U haha!

Maybe it's because I've been in this situation. I don't know what to do a lot. So I observe. I've learned from others that this is the best solution, and I see it in my head working out for the most part? I tend to tear things apart in my head, and this is a solution that seems to work most of the time. XD I don't know. Maybe because I'm close to someone with depression, and that is the most common thing I hear to help. Just being there as a silent supporter.

I've been told I'm mature for my age. :U Many, many times. Though, it could also seem that way because I'm some one outside looking in. Sometimes when you're in the middle of a situation, it is harder to see everything clearer. :shrugs: I just hope I can help.

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 1st July 2016, 11:37 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:
behold, a PM conversation from twitch that spawned out of a talk about religion:
why do I even bother.
Sometimes I seem to forget that I have this blog to comment on events in the Problem thread.

I found this discussion very interesing, and I just want to open the door to further discussion from anyone on my personal views and opinions. Anyone can shoot me a PM if you have any questions relating to my faith (I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, commonly refered to as Mormon) and personal beliefs. I am not looking to start arguments, and I will answer to the best of my current ability. (If I find a better answer later on, I may revise a few things I'm not completely sure of, because faith and knowledge are constantly growing.) Just wanted yall to know. :)

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 2nd July 2016, 2:06 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

glad I could help
but seriously I have no time for that guy

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 18th July 2016, 4:34 pm by Greece

sorry for bring this here, I also don't post in the problem thread because of indirect swearing

jokool wrote:OMG the 11th Colossus is an absolute jerk... Just rage quit after getting in a nonstop loop of being trampled and stunned... Anger

No one likes 11, it's terrible (and I swear, you get looped and you can't recover in time unless you get pushed into a corner). Do you understand what you need to do in the fight?

Back to top Go down

Post 18th July 2016, 5:37 pm by Guest

Yeah, I know what to do, the problem is that I keep missing his back and he tramples me...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down