Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dreamworld

+5
Lief Katano
Princess
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Nopon
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dreamworld - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dreamworld

Post by Guest 30th January 2016, 8:53 am

Another interesting dream from my weird mind:

So I was busy at work (kind of like how I was yesterday), unloading stuff, getting it out on the shelves, business as usual. We had a lot of people helping out (although, it didn't seem like they were helping much Dreaming ) and most of them I didn't recognize (which may be a thing that will be happening soon since a lot of the people I do work with have or are leaving for different jobs).

After a while, the girl I like comes into the store... Of course, I start shaking and stuff... I decide to tell her how I feel (like I'm planning on doing), aaaaaaaand it goes about as horribly as I can imagine... After barely starting with trying to explain my feelings (which I'm still not sure about...), she sees where I'm going and gets creeped out... In the end, she tells me that (obviously) she doesn't have any interest in me, which is what I was wanting to hear (since I just want to get over her), but I still felt stupid...

After all that, my work day ends, and, probably the coolest part of the dream, I see my grandma (who always comes to pick me up from work), and she's in a awesome looking blue Camaro (the Camaro is my dream car (literally now Laughing )). I get to drive, and we head towards a movie theater to (I think) watch the latest Star Wars (which is odd since she hates Star Wars, or any sci-fi). Then things turn into Saints Row and I'm driving through the city collecting stuff in my car. Turns out I'm just playing Saints Row, and then I wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st January 2016, 10:42 am

So I had another dream about me working and talking to that girl again... Worked out slightly better this time when I talked to her, but ended up going south when I didn't respond to her texts... @~@

...I really need to get this girl out of my head...

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 31st January 2016, 1:29 pm

You see, my main problem with dreams like that is the dream seems to ship me with guys I don't think about/have no interest in? *remembers a few...disturbing dreams*
It was a weird week or so seeing that friend after that dream.

In other news, I've had quite a few story inducing dreams as of late. :) including colors, robots, schools, and near death experiences!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st January 2016, 9:48 pm

Freezin' Fuzzies wrote:You see, my main problem with dreams like that is the dream seems to ship me with guys I don't think about/have no interest in? *remembers a few...disturbing dreams*
Problem with me is that I do think about her...probably too much...and I keep bouncing back and forth between whether or not I actually like her, or if I'm just losing my mind... @~@

It was a weird week or so seeing that friend after that dream.

Oh boy... Reminds me of another dream I had awhile back and the awkwardness I felt for the next few days when I saw her (btw, the girl in that dream wasn't the same one I'm dreaming about now)... Blushy Blushy

In other news, I've had quite a few story inducing dreams as of late. :) including colors, robots, schools, and near death experiences!
Ooo... Aaaah... Sounds exciting and cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th March 2016, 8:05 am

So... I just woke up from an interesting dream...

I don't want to go into too many details because of reasons, but... let me just say this: In the dream, someone was...at a big event, and they were happy. I was happy for them in my dream, but after waking up... I feel a bit saddened...and maybe a little jealous?

...I don't know. I'm probably saying too much now, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 20th March 2016, 12:15 am

Almost forgot to mention this one. I dreamed I used a baseball bat to destroy a bunch of boxes labeled biohazardous at work then began to regret it. I confessed to my boss and learned the things in the boxes weren't dangerous but if I didn't want to be fired I would have to take on a dangerous job. Me and two others were sent to a strange island that was floating on water and the ground wasn't too thick so it was constantly wet. We did things then the ground began to bulge up and a creature that looked like Garchomp burst out and we shouted that it was a land whale. It roared and charged us and grabbed one of the people with us with its mouth and violently shook him around before throwing him aside. The person got up and told us land whales had very soft gums and no teeth so they killed with blunt trama. It then charged towards us as someone called our boss for help and I awoke
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th May 2016, 7:14 am

Ugh... I keep having weird dreams lately.... Nothing nightmarish, but still...

Can't remember the exact details of these dreams, but I remember feeling very uncomfortable during all of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie 4th May 2016, 11:52 pm

just found this thread and is happy guys I keep dream journals (currently at vol.3 which isn't really a lot since they're composition notebooks but I an at dream number 135)
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

: Vortex of Doom

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 13th July 2016, 2:23 pm

Apparently I'm really happy at beating TTYD because I had a dream about it last night

It's actually a spoiler so you've been warned:
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd July 2016, 7:06 am

Just woke up from a dream where the Avengers were assembling at my store...and I was Thor!

Some sketchy details I remember: We were called in to fight someone called the Crimson Doctor (or something like that). Nick Fury was there, along with Hulk (who, for some reason, was Alfred Molina), and one or two others that I can't remember, but I know Iron Man was also called in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th September 2016, 4:15 pm

Had a strange dream last night.

I was dreaming I was on the forum. And suddenly Lief start posting pictures of his penis everywhere. He even went so far to edit a penis onto his avatar. Right when I came to the realization that his behavior violated Forumotion's rules, I was woken up by a neighbor driving away in his loud motorcycle. Before 5 am.

I have no idea why I had this dream, but I hope I never have it again.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 14th September 2016, 4:18 pm

That is quite strange.

I guess things have just been too calm on the Pit Stop lately, huh?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th September 2016, 4:20 pm

We need something exciting.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin