Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dreamworld

+5
Lief Katano
Princess
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Nopon
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Dreamworld - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dreamworld

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th July 2017, 7:32 am

Had an unpleasant dream last night that I was driving Ayumi to some sort of event. I was in Herdon and I saw two of my coworkers nearby going to the same event and offered them a ride in the back to it. I elected to pull off into a nearby gas station and as I rolled to a stop I glanced at the temperature gauge. It was way too high, indicating in the order of like 300 degrees. I shut Ayumi off and looked under the hood to find to my horror coolant leaking from everywhere. I became extremely worried what I was gonna do now because the GMC still doesn't run and the engine in Ayumi was most likely ruined.

And then I woke up, rolled over, and went back to sleep
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th November 2017, 12:03 pm

Had a really sad dream...

We got another dog.  This one was another Boston terrier.  He was fairly old, and turned out to have been sick and frail all his life.  But the time came when the vet called and was like "he's not going to make it to next week."  So rather than watch him die, my mom let him out to explore the world with his last few days.  I protested, saying the poor guy deserved someone to be with him during his final moments.  

And then I woke up at like 6 in the morning and started sobbing uncontrollably.   Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th November 2017, 12:44 pm

There Their They're

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 6th September 2018, 7:17 pm

So I was taking a 15 min powernap, which naturally turned into maybe an hour and 15 minutes? You know, how things naturally go, and I was getting into this dreaming state.

I was on my mission, and my companion and I were decided to visit this member family in the neighborhood we were in. It was 4:50, 10 minutes before dinner. While we were talking with this married couple, I asked my companion if we had called dinner. We had not. We shrugged it off--we knew they were expecting us. This family was really nice, we were just talking nonsense. They asked why we were just chilling there, and we started going off on how we were exhausted and today has just been so busy and we just need to relax for a few minutes. They were okay with this. The husband was on the computer right next to the couches we sat on. I hovered behind him a moment, commenting on his music choices. He had a lot of songs I listened to back home. Good. I sat down on the couch opposite my companion, the wife must have gone off somewhere, and a closed my eyes. We had decided we'd take a 10 minute powernap right there on their couches.
About this time, I started needing to wake up. It felt like my feet were up resting on their coffee table. When my mom called for me irl, my dream self didn't want to, but started to nonetheless. It was a bit of a battle--Tumblr didn't want me to wake up and kept reblogging a post saying why I shouldn't wake up.

One of those exasperated posts stated that I couldn't wake up because, "They ate the bi--food!"

So now I'm just wondering, what is bi--food?? And why aren't bi's allowed to wake up from powernaps??
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: