Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

+10
Greece
returnofmastercrazyhand
Subconscious Drift
Lief Katano
Nopon
TheCapsFan
silence
Truthseeker4449
Burnin' Bunnies
Meyneth
14 posters

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

Post by Lief Katano 27th May 2015, 9:46 pm

Damn, Utopia's hard to draw.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread? - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 6 - Guess who didn't want to name this thread?

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 9:49 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Damn, Utopia's hard to draw.
Funnily enough, Utopia's one of the postgame dungeons in EMD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 27th May 2015, 9:56 pm

That would probably be even harder to draw. At least this Utopia stays consistent...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 9:57 pm

Ya'll should go and check the suggestion thread.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th May 2015, 9:58 pm

Someone really wants this thread
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 10:00 pm

I just wanna contribute
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 27th May 2015, 10:01 pm

Also is my avatar broken for you guys?
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 27th May 2015, 10:02 pm

Nope.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th May 2015, 10:02 pm

Not for me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by silence 27th May 2015, 10:03 pm

No its not
Oh and hi

Last edited by TheSnazzMaster on 27th May 2015, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
silence
silence

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th May 2015, 10:16 pm

Not broke for me either.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 27th May 2015, 10:20 pm

I can see your avatar!
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th May 2015, 10:33 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Princess of Lumas wrote:...it's completely fair because that picture covers more than 70% of his body and what is revealed isn't inherently sexual.
While the latter is true, I would not use percentages to really describe what is acceptable since the other 30% can be just about anything. You guys know what bits are acceptable to show, and which are not. That said I would personally prefer if the number of men taking their shirts off/being shown without shirts is kept to a reasonable level. Not that I can really do much more than ask since I just said it's acceptable to post such pictures :I

Or if you guys want we can implement a fully-clothed persons only rule. Because you guys do have a say in rule making, even though you let me, jokool, and Caprizant run the forum as though you didn't.

Personal opinion here that I see as a fair idea since I am one of those easily bothered by certain things (though I'm usually silent about them, sorry.)

My decision: Shirtless men are okay as long as his pants aren't too low (as in awkward low). Preferably no suggestive poses for anyone. As long as a girl has clothes on her private parts that aren't too revealing, that could be fine. (If there are any questions on that rule, I can elaborate.). No protruding nipples or other such parts, please. As a general rule of thumb, remember that there are some minor members and that the forum very easily be seen by passing family members. I don't like having to scroll through a thread a thread quickly because someone may have an awkward sig or opening a new tab if my family walk by and I happen to be in the image thread or viewing a spoiler for a second. I don't want people at school look over my shoulder and see something that would make them think I'm into something I'm not.

I think we all have enough common sense to be able to decern if something is stretching it. I recently found a picture with a technically shirtless guy that I plan to post at some point because it is not sexy or awkward.
Typing this on the phone is long and kinda hard, so if I'm not clear please tell me and I can try to explain better, but I hope I kinda voiced the views of my self and a few others.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next